🍋Training (Katsuki Bakugo)🍋

Quirk: Nature. You can control and manipulate multiple parts of nature, vines, plants and also the earth and dirt, including rocks and concrete.

Drawback: The bigger the thing you pick up or create, the more energy you use and it drains you.

~~~~~~~

You were currently training with your friend group, the Bakusquad.

Right now the pairings were Bakugo and Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero and then you and Mina.

Mina was your absolute best friend, she was number one and of course, Bakugo Katsuki was your beloved boyfriend.

You were training in your usual sportswear but it was the first time that you had worn it whilst training with your friend group, thus including your boyfriend.

The two of you had been dating for about 4 months now but you had never worn anything revealing around him because you were nervous to and also because it was winter so it was too cold to wear anything less but now?

Now it was starting to get warmer and you started wearing less and lighter clothing, meaning now you were in some shorts and a sports bra whilst you were training with Mina, of course Mina was wearing pretty much the same thing except she was wearing leggings and a sports bra.

The whole time you were training with her, you could see your lovely boyfriend stealing glances in your direction, occasionally causing him to lose to Kirishima, which of course made you feel a little proud that you had that sort of affect on your boyfriend.

After a good two straight hours of training, you and Mina decided to take a small break for a drink and a snack because you skipped breakfast just so you wouldn't be late to training.

'Hey Y/N? Have you seen the way Bakugo has been looking at you?' Mina asked you as she stuffed a breakfast bar into her mouth, you chuckled at her and nodded your head.

'Yes of course I have! It's kind of funny that he is getting so distracted and looking at me so much. It's like he has got a crush on me all over again' You giggled and Mina laughed loudly when you finaihed speaking, you shook your head lightly and continued to munch on your breakfast bar.

'It is probably because you're wearing such revealing clothing around him. He hasn't seen you in this little clothing before has he?' Mina questioned with a raised eyebrow as she shoved the rest of the breakfast bar into her mouth, the realisation hit and you opened your mouth wide and a furious blush took over your face.

'Shit. You're right' You mumbled under your breath, it was barely audible but somehow she managed to hear it and burst out laughing, catching the attention of the others.

'What's so funny??' Kaminari had stopped sparring with Sero and was now looking at you and Mina, everyone else included.

'O-Oh? It's n-nothing!' You waved your hands in front of you and then hid your face in your hands out of pure embarrassment.

'It can't be that bad dumbass, just tell us' Your lovely boyfriend interjected into the conversation and you just became even more embarrassed and flustered and hid behind Mina in an attempt to leave the conversation.

'Oh it's nothing, I am sure you will find out later' Mina gave Bakugo a knowing wink and you smacked her in the back of the head and 'hmph' ed at her whilst crossing your arms over your chest and looking away from her.

'Whatever. Let's just get changed and go back to the dorms because I am tired of training, my muscles hurt like hell' You complained with a heavy stretch and got up, making your way to the locker rooms and simply went to take a quick shower.