Day 1 (Shoto Todoroki)

Quick Note! Thank you all so much for reading! We are almost at 100 reads and I couldn't be happier! Also! This is officially my longest chapter as I got a little carried away when writing! Enjoyyyyyy

Quirk: Wolf. You have ears and a tail and can turn into a wolf anytime you please, you have heightened senses and estremely sharp fangs.

Drawback: The longer you stay in your wolf form, the more energy you use and drain.

~~~~~~~

You and Todoroki had known each other since you were in diapers, your mother and father were close with the Todoroki family and naturally, you had known the youngest Todoroki since you were a baby due to you being the same age.

Todoroki was the first and probably only person you would genuinely trust with your life, he was your ride or die and you knew he felt the same.

You were best friends and you both knew that but what made things hard for you, was the fact that you had a massive crush on the duel haired male, you had to sit and watch his father try and arrange marriages for him, you were there for him when his mother was put to the hospital, you were there for him when he got his scar, you didn't leave his side when he needed reassurance, you rooted for him during the sports festival, he saved you during the USJ attack, you saved him during the same attack, you were there for him when he decided to visit his mother in the hospital.

And you were there for him when he got his first girlfriend.

Yeah, you hated it, you didn't like the girl because she seemed so uptight, too confident and in your opinion, it didn't seem like she actually liked Todoroki, it seemed as though she was using him or maybe she just was with him because her and his parents wanted them together.

Yaoyorozu Momo, you liked the girl as a friend but when it came to her and Todorokis relationship, you didn't like her and you didn't think they fitted each other.

Yes, you were jealous of course but you always shoved that aside and you just wanted him to be happy and if that meant that he was dating Yaoyorozu then oh well.

Sure, she was beautiful, tall, smart, her body was amazing and she was pretty strong but you were quite the catch yourself, shown by the amount of guys who would ask you out on dates, confess to you and give you valentines day gifts, it still hurt to see them together.

However, for the past few weeks, you noticed that the two became distant as a couple but also distant with their own friends, meaning Todoroki had started becoming distant with you and it hurt, it hurt so much.

When you tried to make plans with him, he either shrugged his shoulders or said he was too busy with studying, when you asked him to sit with you for lunch, he said he wasn't hungry or he would say that he was going to the library, you were torn when he also stopped messaging you like he used to.

Before, he would text you good morning and goodnight, he would always ask if you ate and if you needed help with studying or even just for casual talks and texting for hours but now, well now he didn't text good morning and he sometimes texted a goodnight, he would still ask if you ate and he didn't ask you if you needed study help and you rarely had casual talks for hours, it pained you.

Today, you had woken up as normal, checking your phone and finding no new messages from the male, you sighed heavily and got up, showering your thoughts away and getting ready for school before leaving your house and making your journey to U.A.