🍋Sparks (Denki Kaminari)🍋

Quirk: Wolf. You have ears and a tail and can turn into a wolf anytime you please, you have heightened senses and estremely sharp fangs.

Drawback: The longer you stay in your wolf form, the more energy you use and drain.

~~~~~~~

You and Denki had been dating for years, you two had been together since you were in middle school but the two of you hadn't ever been super serious in your relationship.

As in, you never took your relationship to the next step, you always kept it at holding hands, little pecks on the face and lips, hugs and little cuddle sessions too.

You were a pretty innoccent couple, even though Denki would comment to his friends and stuff, you two had never done anything sexual or heated yet.

Today, you were feeling more heated than normal which was furstrating you deeply as you walked through the school halls and got to your classroom.

You walked past your boyfriends seat as he sat in front of you but before you could get to your own desk, he pulled you backwards and made you sit dwon on his lap like you always did before school.

'Hey baby' He muttered as he burried his head into the crook of your neck and placed a few little kisses on your neck.

'Hey Denks' You whispered as you tried not to let out a moan at the sudden contact you two shared, thankfully nobody noticed and you managed to hide your arousal pretty well.

'You okay, darling?' He looked up at you, placing his finger under your chin and making you turn to look at him, his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at you with a little bit of concern.

'Yeah, I'm fine Denks' You managed to get out in a quiet and hushed voice before you got up from your boyfriends lap and made your way over to your chair, right before Aizawa entered the classroom and began teaching for the day.

Throughtout the whole school day, you could barely concentrate and the feeling between your legs just got worse and worse, it got especially bad whenever you looked at your beloved boyfriend.

The school bell finally rang and you were so thankfull that your painfully slow day had finally come to an end, you packed up all of your things and you rushed out of the classroom, not even waiting for Denki as he called your name.

You rushed to your dorm room and practically ripped your uniform off of your body as you laid down on your bed and slipped a finger down your wet folds.

A lewd moan left your lips as you continued to rub yourself carelessly and roughly, wanting nothing but to feel pleasure.

You slipped a finger into yourself and started pumping them in and out of yourself, moans escaping your lips.

'Mhpnhm, Denki~' You moaned out your boyfriends name as your curled your fingers inside of your pussy, trying to imagine it was his fingers that were inside of you and not your own.

You stopped your movements when you felt your bed dip and you fingers being taken out, you whimpered at the loss of contact but your eyes widened in shock and embarrassment when you realised Denki was now between your legs, your wrist in his hand and a smirk plastered on his face.

'You could have told me you were feeling like this darling, I would have come with you to help you out' He told you with a smirk on his lips, you turned your head to the side so you didn't have to look at him.

'I didn't think you would want to do this sort of stuff' You admitted, a gasp leaving your mouth when you felt your fingers being sucked on as you turned to look at Denki, he was licking your juices off of your fingers.