Attack (Eijiro Kirishima)

Quirk: Metal Manipulation. You can manipulate all kinds of metal, however you wish to.

Drawback: The bigger the creation or the bigger the metal if that you manipulate, the more energy you drain.

~~~~~~~

You were in class, sitting in your assigned seat next to Mina, with the rest of your classmates waiting for Mr Aizawa to come and start teaching for the day.

Soon enough, the bell rang and he entered the classroom, looking just as sleepy and tired as ever.

"Today, we are going to do some hero training at USJ and you will be working on wokring in natural disaster like circumstances. Now get moving and change into your hero costumes" He gave you all instructions and you all complied, leaving the classroom and going to get changed into your hero costumes.

Once you were changed and ready, you all gathered outside in front of the school, getting onto a bus and taking your seats, you were sat next to Mina, right in front of your boyfriend, Kirishima, and Bakugo.

The ride there was pretty chaotic, Mina teasing Bakugo along with Kaminari and Sero, you also took part is some of the teasing but not too much because he might've beat you to a pulp if you did.

The bus soon arrived at the USJ buidling and you all exited the bus, gathering together, making sure everyone was there and no one was lost like a child before you all entered the building.

Almost immediately as you entered, the doors were barricaded shut and this took everyone by surprise, including your teacher.

"What the fuck?" Bakugo was the first one to speak, taking note of the situation and turning towards your teacher, who looked concerned, cautious and also curious as he didn't know what was going on either.

"Keep your guards up. Stay safe and protect each other. I won't manage to protect all of you as there is twenty two of you (I THREW SHINSO IN HERE TOO BECAUSE HE DESERVES TO BE HERE) and there is only one of me... But I will try and protect you all" Mr Aizawa informed all of you, you made sure to keep your guard up and you made sure to listen out for any other footsteps that weren't yours or your classmates.

You felt a strong arm wrap around you, your turned your head and saw that it was your boyfriend so you felt a little more at ease but still kept yourself prepared for anything.

"How sickly sweet of you Eraserhead. Telling then that they can manage on their own if you can't protect them. But who will protect you?" You could recognise that voice absolutely anywhere and it made you panic, your hands started trembling and you started sweating.

"I am only hear for one person in particular and if they come quietly then it will all be fine and no one will have to get hurt" The voice spoke and your heart rate increased and your breathing started becoming heavier.

"I am just here for my little sister and if she comes lightly then there will be no problems at all and everyone will be set free... What do you say-" Shigaraki came forward and made himself known, everyone getting into a fighting stance as your eyes widened as you saw him standing there with the rest of the Legue.

"SHE IS MY STUDENT AND SHE WANTS TO BE A HERO! SHE WILL NEVER STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL!" Mr Aizawa yelled at the villians and you felt yourself smile slightly knowing that he believed in you and knew you could be a hero.