Pink (Izuku Midoriya)

Quirk: Emotion Manipulation. You can control and manipulate other peoples emotions to make them feel extreme or small emotions, meaning that you can stop a fight by making your opponents so sad and depressed that they cant stop crying. Your hair and eyes change colour based off of your emotions too.

Drawback: You become extremely exhausted and develope a headache if your surpass your limits.

~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful Monday evening, you were just chilling out with Uraraka and Tsuyu in the common room, just hanging and talking about girl stuff.

There was of course other people in the common room, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Mina, Kirishima, Jiro, Momo, Shoji and Iida were all spread out amongst themselves, just talking and also being very loud, particularly Kaminari, Mina and Kirishima.

'So l/n. How is your little crush going?' Uraraka asked you with a cheeky smile on her face, your eyes and hair strand turning pink in embarrassment as you hid your face in your hands and squealed.

'Uraraka~' You whined out her name as she just laughed at you and hugged you.

'You should confess to him, l/n' Tsuyu told you out of nowhere and you dropped your hands from your face and looked at her with wide yellow eyes, mouth open and eyebrows raised along with your now yellow strand of hair.

'Are you crazy Tsuyu?! I can't just go and confess to him! I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with him' You muttered the last part, sighing a deep and heavy sigh as you closed your eyes and tried to think happy thoughts.

The only thing that was swirling in your mind was the boy you had grown to fall head over heels for rejecting you and that put a frown on your face, causing your eyes and hair strand to turn blue in the process.

'Hey, don't be sad. Cheer up sweetheart, he might like you back. Do not think so negatively!' Uraraka scolded you and shrugged your shoulders in response, not really in the mood to continue having a conversation with the two anymore.

You fake yawned and stretched, telling the two that you were tired and you were going to go to bed.

You got up from the couch and left the common room, head down and a frown on your face as you walked through the halls of dorms, feeling gloomy and sad.

'Why am I so cursed with this stupid colours linked to my emotions- Hmph-' You were muttering to yourself but bumped into someone and fell straight onto your butt.

'I'm sorry' You mumbled a quick apology to the person, getting onto your feet hastily and trying to walk past the person but you were caught off gaurd when a hand grabbed a hold of your wrist.

'f-f/n? Are you okay? W-whats wrong?' Your eyes met the beautiful pair of green eyes, the eyes that you would get lost in all day, you felt your cheeks heat up and you just knew that your eyes were now bright pink and your hair strand was also beight pink.

'I-I am fine. T-thank you, I-I-Izuku' You let his eyes and looked down at the floor, being extremely taken aback when you were shoved into a hard chest and arms wrapped around you in a tight hug, your hair turning yellow along with you eyes.

You soon relaxed slightly when you took in the situation but soon became extremely flustered, everything returning back to the cursed pink colour.

'You know you can always talk to me. I will always listen to you' He whispered to you, a hand patting your hair, you were flustered as hell and you felt like you could crumble.

'T-Thank y-you' You stuttered back, mentally cursing at yourself for stuttering so much.

'I know what pink means by the way' He whispered to you and you pulled away from him, looking up at him with wide eyes, he was smirking down at you.

'W-what? H-how-' You were cut off by his lips crashing onto yours, you were fozen in place at first but soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Much to your displeasure, he pulled away from the kiss and placed a hand on your cheek, caressing it gentaly with his thumb.

'I like you too. Will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?' He asked you and no words were forming in your mouth so you simply nodded your head, a smile made it's way onto his face as he pulled you in for another hug.

You melted into his touch and smiled to yourself, thanking whoever decided to link your emotions to your hair and eyes.

———————

Thank you to everyone who read this chapter!

I know its a little shorter than some of my others but I still hope that you guys enjoyed it!

Thank you to everyone who is reading my book! I love and appreciate you all!

Love from Nana <3