Fallen Angel (Fumikage Tokoyami)

Quirk: Fallen Angel. You have retractable black Angel wings that you can fly with.

Weakness: Light and Water.

~~~~~~~~~

You were walking to school with your best friends, Mina and Kirishima, you guys had been pretty close in middle school but you got even closer when you joined U.A High and now the three of you were completely inseperable.

'So...Y/N? Two things. The first thing is that... Erm. Well, you see...' Kirishima started talking but he was struggling to actually get his sentence out of his mouth so you looked over at Mina, who just giggled.

'What he is trying to say, is that we have started dating!' Mine beamed in joy, you squealed in delight for the pair and pulled them both in for a tight hug to congragulate them.

'And the other thing we wanted to ask was... When are you going to confess your feelings to Tokoyami?' Kirishima managed to get that sentence out very easily and it made your cheeks flush and turn a bright crimson pink.

'You know I can't do that! I am starting to get close with him and be better friends and I really don't want to fuck that up by confessing my love for him' You explained your reason to them, Mina pouted and nodded her head respecting your reason and decision whilst Kirishima also nodded his head.

You were going to say something else to the pair but notived they were in a conversation and your phone buzzed in your blazer pocket.

Yami💞: Where are you?

Yami💞: I have a quick question to ask you...

Yami💞: Can we please meet up near the lockers before school starts please?

Yami💞: I need to tell you something really important.

You heart raced in your chest but you messaged back a quick 'yes' before putting your phone back into your pocket and taking in a deep deep breath before tapping Mina and Kirishima on their shoulders, grabbing their attention.

'Tokoyami asked me to meet him at the lockers before school' You muttered under your breath but both teens heard you and looked at each other with smug looks on their faces, your eyes widened in realisation.

'You didn't...' You whispered and stopped walking, causing both of them to stop too and stare at you with smirks on their faces.

'Oh yes we did baby!' Mine yelled and cheered before the two of them started running away from you, knowing fine well that you would gladly use your quirk to fly after them and kill the both of them for telling Tokoyami that you had a fatass crush on the boy.

'Get back here you little shits!' You screeched and your black, feathery angel wings grew out of your back and you pushed off of the ground, speeding after the pair of idiots.

You flew after them, into the school grounds and into the front of the school.

'Wow, wow, wow. What's going on?' Dark Shadow caught you and wrapped himself around your waist to keep you back from absolutely murdering the new couple, Tokoyami coming to your side and looking at you in Dark Shadows grasp.

'They did something I had warned them not to do for ages...' You muttered under your breath as you folded your arms over your chest and sighed heavily, Dark Shadows face coming next to you and you chuckled and patted the top of his head.

'And what would that be? Little Angel' Tokoyami tilted his head to the side and you could feel your face heat up like crazy as you turned away from him so he couldn't see your blushing face.

'They told you that I have a crush on you' You mumbled but he could hear you and he let out a low chuckle, taking your chin in his hand and making you face him, your heart skipping a couple beats as you face him and met his eyes.

'Well it is fine because that brings me to our conversation' He shrugged his shoulder and smiled at you before motioning for Dark Shadow to put you down on the floor.

'Oh, right' Your eyes met the floor, you grabbed one of your arms and rubbed it out of nervousness, you sighed and looked up at him with a sad smile on your face.

'Look I didn't want to tell you about it because I didn't want to ruin our friendship or anything because I really like you and I enjoy your presence and hanging out with you-' You were cut off by Tokoyami's lips on yours, your eyes were wide open but you very quickly relaxed into the kiss and kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist.

'I know, Mina told me everything. I like you too. I have had a crush on you since the first week of school to be completely honest' He pulled away from you and chuckled as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

You were shocked that he had liked you for so long but it now made sense that he was so open and willing to be friends with you when you asked him to.

'So are we...' You started to ask, playing with the hem of your blazer, looking down at the floor and he chuckled, placing a finger under your chin and making you look up at him.

'Yes. We are dating. You are mine' He placed a sweet and loving kiss on your forehead before taking your hand in his and walking to class together with your hands intertwined together.

This was the best day of your life and you were definitely going to remember this day for the rest of your life and you also made a mental note to thank Mina and Kirishima for betraying you and telling Tokoyami about your crush on him, otheriwse he might have never plucked up the courage to ask you out.

—————————

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you all like it!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Love from Nana <3