🍋Jealousy (Shoto Todoroki)🍋

Quirk: Cat. You have all the abilities a cat would, you can see very well in the dark, you have especially good hearing and you have lovely retractable claws as well as some beautiful pointy fangs. Your cat abilities also allow you to fully turn into a small cat. You also have cat ears and a tail when you are in human form.

Drawback: If you overwork yourself then you can get stuck in your small cat form or you can accidentally turn into your cat form.

~~~~~~

You were sitting at your desk in your dorm room, doing the homework that had been assigned to you for English and Maths class, you didn't want to do it but unfortunately you had to.

You had been at your homework for a good 2 hours, you could hear a lot of comotion down in the common room so you assumed that most of the others were down there being absolute animals, as per usual.

The crack in your back made you feel good as you stretched your arms above your head and leaned back.

*ping*

You raised an eyebrow at the familiar ding of your phone, turning it over to look at your messages.

Boo😉: Can you please come down and play with us!

Boo😉: It is so fun! Even your man is down here with us, come on Y/N

Boo😉: If you come down, wear something sexy

Pomeranian💥: Come down.

Pomeranian💥: Don't be a boring pussy.

Pomeranian💥: QUIT BEING A FUCKIN NERD!

Pomeranian💥: RACOON EYES WANTS YOU HERE SO GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE SO SHE WILL STOP COMPLAING!

Sho❤️: Y/N baby?

Sho❤️: Will you please join us?

You smiled at the messages and went to go and change your clothes because you were currently sitting in baggy joggers and one of Shoto's baggy hoodies.

Racking through your clothes in your closet, you found your favourite lace bra and thong set, red, and you also found your favourite booty shorts and tank top, you put everything on before pulling your hair into a messy bun, letting some strands loose.

Your legs carried you out of your dorm room and all the way into the common room.

Everyone's eyes were drawn to you when you walked through the doors, you gave them a small and sheepish wave before walking over to Mina, who had a huge shit eating smirk on her face, her eyes focused behind you on the boys rather than on you.

Mina POV:

I had texted Y/N not too long ago and I knew she wouldn't be able to resist, especially when her own boyfriend was down here with all of us.

Soon enough, I was right, Y/N came through the common room doors in just a tank top and some booty shorts.

My eyes were fixated on the 5 boys behind her who were shamlessly staring directly at her ass and her curves as she walked past them and started walking over to me.

Kaminari POV:

I was just simply having fun with the boys, watching the girls fuck about and dance to the music whilst we sung along to the songs.

Everyone was down in the common room and having fun, even Todoroki, the only person who wasn't here, the hottie herself Y/N.

I knew that I was not the only one in this room who had feelings for her and had sexual thoughts and fantasies about her, it was so obvious.