Prove yourself (Hitoshi Shinsou)

Quirk: Cat. You have all the abilities a cat would, you can see very well in the dark, you have especially good hearing and you have lovely retractable claws as well as some beautiful pointy fangs. Your cat abilities also allow you to fully turn into a small cat. You also have cat ears and a tail when you are in human form.

Drawback: If you overwork yourself then you can get stuck in your small cat form or you can accidentally turn into your cat form.

~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on your boyfriend's balcony, you were sitting on the railing, the wind blowing through your fur and your tail swinging lightly behind you.

The sun was setting and you were in your cat form, watching the sun set as you waited for your boyfriend to come back to his dorm so you could cuddle with him and just spend some time with him.

You had been dating Hitoshi Shinsou for about 10 months now, you had got together half way through your first year in U.A, you were now almost half way through your second year.

He had been moved into class 2-A in second year and you had already been in 1-A, you had met him through Midoriya after they had their fight at the sports festival and you found the boy interesting so you made an effort to get to know him.

He had taken about a month to warm up to you before he even held a full conversation with you but you didn't mind it, through the few months you had began talking and hanging out more, you had grown feelings for the boy and one day, you confessed to him and he told you he had feelings for you too, that's how you began dating.

The sudden noise of his dorm door opening and closing brought you out of your thoughts, you craned your neck to look back at the boy.

He looked more drained than normal and your ears drooped at the sight of the boy, he seemed sad, down, upset.

You turned and jumped down from the balcony and waddled over to his bed, jumping up and meowing to try and grab his attention, he heard you and turned to look at you and you saw the corner or his lips turn into a small smile.

'Hey' He greeted you, placing his hand on your head and petting you, lightly behind your ear causing you to pur at his touch.

'I got made fun of again today... Some kids from general studies, Monoma and Bakugo...' Shinsou started talking in a hushed voice but it was loud enough that you could hear him clearly, your ears drooped once again and your tail stopped waggling back and forth as you looked up at him with side eyes.

'They said that I was too much like a villian. They said that I don't have what it takes to be a hero and that I am too behind to keep up with them' He continued talking and you continued to listen to him as he started stroking you and patting your head.

'Maybe they are right' He stopped petting you and looked down at his lap, you could see tears brimming his eyes and you were filled with absolute utter rage.

There was a small cloud of smoke as you turned back into your human form, your ears and tail still visible as you got up for his bed and stormed out of his room.

You stormed down the hallways and smashed the buttons on the lift as you entered and punched the button to take you down to the bottom floor, the door opened and you could see Midoriya and Todoroki.

'Oh hey! Y/N... Oh shit- PISSED OFF Y/N COMING THROUGH!!' Midoriya yelled out as they moved out of your way as you continued to stomp your way into the common room, your eyes scanning the room for a certain someone.

'You better fucking apologise to Shinsou right. Now' You gritted your teeth together as you spat at Bakugo, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow before scoffing.

Some people in the room seemed a little shocked at the fact that you were so angry and that you had actually swore because you didn't usually swear but you were so angry and riled up that you just let it out.

'Don't you fucking scoff at me you little asshole. Go and fucking apologise to him!' You started to get more angry and you started to raise your voice at him because you were getting impatient.

'And if I don't?' He challanged you, looking up at you with his arms crossed over his chest.

'I WILL CLAW YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT! HE DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING YOU SAY TO HIM! HE IS WORKING SO FUCKING HARD! HES WORKING HIS ASS OFF TO CATCH UP TO ALL OF YOU AND TO BE AN AMAZING HERO! HE DOESNT NEED ASSHOLES LIKE YOU BELITTLING HIM AND TELLING HIM WHAT BE CAN AND CANT BE!! HE WILL PROVE HIMSELF MORE THAN HE ALREADY HAS! NOW QUITE BEING A STUCK UP MORON AND HAVE SOME HUMAN DECENCY!! YOU FUCKING HOT HEADED POMERANIANE!!' You screamed at the ashen blonde and turned away, storming away from him and the rest of your class, going back to the elevator and punching the buttons to take you back to your boyfriends floor.

Once you had arrived, you exited the elevator and walked back to his dorm, you opened the door and saw him standing out on the balcony.

You quietly made your way to him and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him and taking in his scent that you loved so much.

'Y'know... I heard you. Thank you for doing that. No one really stands up to him apart from Midoriya sometimes... No one has ever really stood up for me like that before so thank you. I love you so much' He turned around in your grasp and wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing his forehead onto yours and looking down at you.

'I love you too Toshi' You placed a gentle kiss on his lips and smiled at him, taking his hand and taking him back over to his bed, laying down and making him lay on top of you.

His head was on your chest, his arms were wrapped securely around your waist and one of your hands were entangled in his hair whilst the other rested behind your head.

The soothing feeling of your hand playing with his hair quickly put him into a sleeping state.

'You just need to prove yourself just a little bit more baby, then they will see that you are a force ti be reckoned with. My strong boy' You whispered to him, even if he couldnt hear you, and you slowly let yourself drift off to sleep too.

———————

Bro- I am on a roll with these lately and I am really happy with myself!

I hope youre all well and sleeping good!

Love from Nana <3