Quirk? (Izuku Midoriya)

You were in your first year at U.A and you worked in the support department because you loved and adored helping people with the hero suits and making gadgets to help them and even just the tiniest of accessories.

Of course you had your favourites and people you didn't like working with as much.

Take the second years for example.

You weren't too fond of working with Katskui Bakugo, Neito Monoma, That really peverted grape boy, Kaminari Denki and the invisible girl.

You didn't like working with Bakugo because he was always really rude, wanted his stuff to be your top priority, he would yell at you and you two would argue quite a lot.

One time the two of you had an argument and when he started to storm out of the room, you threw a wrench at him.

You hated working with Monoma because he would always talk about how he was going to crush 2.A and how he was better blah blah blah.

You despised working with Mineta because he would always try to touch you and if you were wearing a tank top then all he would do is stare at your chest and make you hella uncomfortable.

Now Kaminari. You did like the kid, he was funny and he made you laugh and you had nothing against him it's just, he is so dense that it is really hard for you to talk with him about his costume because he needs you to dumb things down, HEAVILY.

And as for Hagakure, you can't see her...

Now the second years you did like were Mina Ashido, she was super sweet and super fun to talk to, she always gave you the gossip when you were fitting her costume and making adjustements to her suit.

Todoroki Shoto, he would straight up just tell you what he wanted done and he would always tell you to take your time and not to rush and he was sweet but didn't over talk at all which was nice and calming for you.

Uraraka Ochako, she was so kind and bubbly and she always came in with a smile on her face which always made you smile to and she was so kind and always asked your opinion on her costume and she always told you to take breaks and rests, she was a sweetheart.

And Izuku Midoriya. He is the boy you had fallen for, the very first time he ever came into the department whilst you were there, you couldn't take your eyes off of the green haired boy.

Flashback

"Excuse me. Is anyone in?" There was a small knock at the door and a head peeped into the room.

"Oh hey Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki! Come in, Come in!" Hatsume welcomed in the people who had come to the support department and your curiosity got the better of you as you pulled away from the thing uou were working on and you looked at the people who entered the room.

"So what can I do for you guys today!" Hatsume looked very beightly at the people who were now standing in the middle of the room with her.

"We were just wondering if we could chat about our hero costumes?" The green haired boy asked with a smile on his face and Hatsume smiled right back at him with a nod of her head.

You stared at the green haired boy, your cheeks heating up slightly, he was very cute and he was tall, he had freckles littered over his face and his body looked like it was well built.

"Of course of course! Oh by the way! This is L/N Y/N! She's a first year! You guys can talk to her about your hero costumes too, shes been helping others from your year and class too!" Hatsume introduced you and you slightly panicked as you hadn't expected her to introduce you to the small group.