Moments like these (Eijiro Kirishima)

Quirk: Dragon. You can turn into a dragon anytime you please and you have retractable wings and claws, you can breath fire and you pack a serious punch when you use your claws.

Drawback: You can only turn into your dragon form when you are enraged.

~~~~~~~~

You were currently in the training room with your boyfriend and a few of his friends, you were all training together.

Training with Kirishima and his friends was tough but you could manage it, you stuck it out like a tough girl and you trained hard and rough with them.

Right now, you were sparing with Kirishim and Bakugo and Denki were sparing together.

You were throwing punches back and forth with your boyfriend, everytime you threw a punch he would use his hardening and simply not be affected by your punches, at least not that much and everytime he threw a punch at you, you would just catch the punch in your heavy hand and stop him.

It was basically just a test of endurance between the two of you, seeing which one of you could hold out longer than the other until they were too tired to defend the others punches.

Unfortunately for you, Kirishima had a lot more endurance than you but you were giving it everything you possibly had.

You kept throwing heavy punches at your boyfriend and he kept using his quirk, furstrating you because you just couldn't land a hit good enough to put him down on his ass.

Your stamina and endurance started taking a toll on you and your movements became slower and less powerful and Kirishima definitely noticed this because he very quickly caught you off gaurd and he grabbed your arm, stopping you from punching him and he sweeped your feet from below you and you fell backwards.

Now you were laying on the floor, on your back, with your hands above your head, pinned to the floor by your boyfriend and he was straddling your waist with a shit eating smirk on his face.

'Gottcha' He panted out, his chest was heaving up and down and his hair stuck to his forehead due to the sweat that was dripping off of him and running down his well toned body, you couldn't help but admire his body.

'Get a fuckin room will ya?' You heard Bakugo scoff from beside the two of you and you could see Kirishima's face flush red as he scrambled off of you and got to his feet, lending you a hand and helping you up to your feet.

'You did so well today, we lasted a lot longer than we normally do, your getting stronger' Kirishima praised you as he handed you a water bottle, which you gladly took and gulped down practically the whole bottle, only leaving a little dribble left in it.

'Thank you Kiri but I can't help but get frustrated with myself because I just can't beat you' You let out a heavy sigh of frustration, a giggle from beside you made you groan in annoyance.

'I am sure that one day you will beat me baby' Kirishima reassured you whilst he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, you only hummed in response to him.

'You can beat most of the kids in our class though, so that is something to be proud of' He informed you and you shrugged your shoulders, not really caring about that because you just wanted to try and beat your boyfriend because he was so strong and you liked being able to know how to beat every single person you came across, especially the people in your class.

'Come on now, stop beating yourself up and let's get back to the dorms, we can shower and then we can watch some movies and cuddle, yeah?' He offered to do your absolute favourite thing with you along with a huge smile on his face, how could you ever say no to him?

You sent him a small smile and followed him, gathering your things, bidding goodbye to the other two who were still sparring and leaving the training room and heading back to the dorms.

Kirishima held your hand the whole way back to the dorms and you could feel your heart flutter at the small but meaningful gesture.

Everytime you looked at him, spoke to him, held his hand or did anything affectionate, your heart always fluttered and did backflips, you would get butterflies in your stomach and you would become a flustered mess.

Honestly, if people didn't know you two were dating, they would just simply think you just had a crush on him and weren't actually dating the boy.

Your classmates and your close friends would tease you about it and it would just embarass you and make you flustered.

When you arrived back at the dorms, Kirishima gave you a quick kiss on your forehead before leaving you and going to his own room so he could shower and left you to yourself so you could do the same.

As you got back to your room, your aching bones were hurting and you wanted nothing than to get in a scolding hot shower and relax, you dropped your bag, grabbing some fresh clothes and stripped on your way to your bathroom, not even bothering about your scattered dirty clothes and unpacking your bag.

You would deal with it all later.

You turned on the shower and hissed at the freezing cold water but kept your hand there as you waited for the temperature to reach scolding hot before you were satisfied and stepped into the shower, relaxing as the hot water relaxed your muscles and relieved your tense muscles.

It didn't take you long to wash your hair and the rest of your body before you shut off the water and grabbed your towel, wrapping it around your body, getting changed into your clean clothes and wrapping your hair up in your towel so it would dry a little more.

You waltzed out of your bathroom and almsot screamed when you saw Kirishima laying on your bed, in a pair of sweats and nothing else.

'Hey baby, enjoy you shower? I put away your clothes for you, they are in your washing basket and your bag is in the corner of your room' He sent you a sweet smile and your face heated up, flushing bright red as you muttered a small and quiet thank you before you headed over to your bag in the corner and unpacked it, putting away everything that was in it.

Once you had finished cleaning up, you turned on your tv and started scrolling through movies you could watch whilst you stood at the foot of your bed.

You heard the bed rustle a little behind you but you thought nothing of it but you nearly jumped out of your skin when two strong arms wrapped themselved around your hips and the side of Kirishimas face was placed at your stomach, hugging you.

'Why don't we watch that' Kirishima suggested at the movie you were hovering over, you clicked on the movie and threw the remoted control back onto your bed, Kirishima letting go of you and scooting back on th bed and rested himself against the headboard.

he looked at you with a soft smile and opened his arms for you, your cheeks flushed red as you climed onto the bed and crawled over to him, sitting down next to him before you let your hair out of the towel and fiddled with it a little before you layed down next to him and rested your head on his chest and wrapping your arms around his waist whilst one of his arms snaked around your shoulder and his other was behind his head.

'You know, it's moments like these that I cherish the most' Kirishima suddenly spoke and you were confused by his words.

'What do you mean?' You furrowed your eyebrows and looked up at him muttering, he chuckled and placed a soft kiss on your nose, then on one cheek, on the other cheek and finally on your lips.

'I get to sit and relax with my girlfriend whom I love so much' You were taken aback by his words because neither of you had said that you loved each other yet, even though the two of you had been dating for a good three months.

'I love you too, Kiri' You mumbled and hid your face in his chest to hide your burning red face from him, only earning a laugh for said boy and a kiss on your head.

The two of you continued to watch movies for the rest of the night, slowly falling asleep in each others embrace.