Zoo Animals (Katsuki Bakugo)

Quirk: Nature. You can control and manipulate multiple parts of nature, vines, plants and also the earth and dirt, including rocks and concrete.

Drawback: The bigger the thing you pick up or create, the more energy you use and it drains you.

~~~~~~~~~

Currently, you were out with your older brother whom you hadn't seen in over 3 months.

He had been away with your father on a business trip overseas in America and you knew it was for something serious to do with your fathers business company so you never questioned it and you also didn't protest when they told you that your brother would be going too.

You were coming back from a lovely day out where you and your brother got to catch up, went shopping for clothes, your brother bought you a necklace and matching ring, you had ice cream and drinks and went to a resturaunt for something to eat begore heading home.

'You know. You are going to have to tell mum and dad' Your brother commented, you looked up at him with a raised eyebrow to question him.

'What are you talking about?' You questioned him and he chuckled and shook his head before stopping in his tracks to look down at you with a small smile on his face.

'You are dating that Bakugo boy, aren't you?' Your brother asked you, nudging your arm with his own as he looked down at your, a slight pink tint taking over your cheeks.

'Y-yes I am. Why do you ask?' You tilted your head to the side in a questioning manner as your older brother eyes lit up in excitement.

'Mother, father and I all had a bet on which one of two boys you were dating. I was right. I thought you were dating that hotheaded blonde and mother and father thought you were dating that half white, half red head boy. They now owe me a new car!' You shook your head at your families antics but still chuckled in amusement nonetheless.

Now you were stood at the enterance to the dorms as you waved goodbye to your older brother.

Once you entered the dorms, you whipped out your phone and looked at the messages your lovely boyfriend had sent you through the past 5 hours of the day.

Firecracker🧨: Hey Teddy Bear

Firecracker🧨: Racoon eyes said that you went out with your brother so enjoy your time out with him I guess.

Firecracker🧨: Remember we have to train together on Sunday!

Firecracker🧨: REMEMBER TO DO THAT ENGLISH ESSAY FOR MONDAY DUMBASS

Firecracker🧨: DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR MARIO KART GAME NIGHT TONIGHT! I AM GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS BABY!

Firecracker🧨: I love you.

Firecracker🧨: Hey, idiot.

Firecracker🧨: Why haven't you answered for 2 hours...

Firecracker🧨: You haven't been kidnapped by some extra have you?

Firecracker🧨: If you have...

Firecracker🧨: I WILL HUNT DOWN THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND I WILL KILL THEM!

Firecracker🧨: NO ONE TOUCHES WHATS MINE!!

Firecracker🧨: MOTHERFUCKER

Firecracker🧨: WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU ANSWERING MY MESSAGES

Firecracker🧨: OI

Firecracker🧨: DIPSHIT

Firecracker🧨: DUMBASS

Firecracker🧨: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Firecracker🧨: FUCK SAKE

Firecracker🧨: COME ON

Firecracker🧨: GOD DAMMIT Y/N

Firecracker🧨: YOURE STILL IGNORING ME?!

Firecracker🧨: SON OF A BITCH

Firecracker🧨: FUCK YOU TOO THEN

Firecracker🧨: Hey...

Firecracker🧨: I didn't upset you did I?

Firecracker🧨: I haven't doen anything wrong have I?

Firecracker🧨: Do not tell me your ignoring me.

Firecracker🧨: Are you mad at me?

Firecracker🧨: Is that why you aren't answering me?

Firecracker🧨: Because I pissed you off?

Firecracker🧨: Teddy Bear?

You simply giggled and shook your head and how sweet, loving and caring your boyfriend was under all of that tough exterior.

As you entered the common room, you were met with about 10 teenagers all screaming, playing video games, listening to music and making food in the kicthen, surprisingly without burning the house down.

'I am living with a bunch of zoo animals' You mumbled to yourself, a smile on your face as you left the common room and took the lift up to Katsukis floor because you were craving his attention and after all of his messages, it was clear he was missing you.

Once the elevators door opened, you exited and walked down the hall to Katsukis room.

You didn't even bother to knock on the door as he never did whenever he visited you and he also told you not to whenever you visited him.

As you opened the door, you heart raced as you locked eyes with a pair of crimson red eyes.

A smile made its way onto your face as you closed the door behind you and you dropped your bag to the floor, walking over to him and tackling him in a hug as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

You heard a deep chuckle leave his lips as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders in a bear hug.

'Someone missed me' He kissed the top of your head and you pulled your face away from his chest, narrowing your eyes as you looked up at him.

'Says the one who sent me over 30 messages whilst I was out with my brother' You teased him and his eyebrows furrowed, a pout making its way up onto his lips but you didnt see it for long before he burried his face in the crook of your neck.

A laugh left your mouth as you put one of your hands into his blonde locks and the other onto his back, pulling him as close as possible.

'I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Am I not allowed to worry about my girlfriend?' He mumbled into your neck and you chuckled at his cuteness.

'Of course you are allowed to worry Kat but you knew I was just out with my brother and he is a pro hero after all, I was the safest I probably could have been' You reassured him, taking his face into your hands, cupping his cheeks as you went on your tiptoes and placed a quick peck on his nose before placing another on his lips.

You took his hand and sat down on the bed and pulled him to lay down with you.

The two of you were now snuggled up together underneath the blankets, his head was resting on your chest, one of your hands intelocked in his hair and the other on his back.

You placed one last kiss on his head before you closed your own eyes and drifted off to sleep.

——————————

Hello my little cuties! Let me know what you thought about this chapter!

You all better be eating and sleeping properly! I love you all!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Love from Nana <3