Feelings (Denki Kaminari)

Quirk: Explosion. The same as Bakugos.

~~~~~~~~~

You and Denki had been best friends since you were little kids and now you were going to U.A together too and not only that, you were also in class 1-A together too.

Today was just like every other day, you got up and out of bed, you got ready for school and you left to go to school, Denki waiting for you in your driveway as always so you guys could walk to school together just like every other day of your lives.

'I wonder what we are going to be doing today' You latched yourself onto Denki's arm with a bright smile on your face and Denkis cheeks became pink but you didn't even notice.

'I don't know. God knows what we are going to be doing today. They always throw us a curveball of some sort so it is hard to tell what we are going to be learning' Denki replied to you with a shrug of his shoulders and you did your usual little pout, a pout you did whenever you were thinking and zoned out.

You hummed quietly before the two of you continued to walk and talk on the way to school, you still holding onto Denkis arm the whole way.

'When do you think Midoriya will ask out Uraraka?' You questioned Denki with a curous look in your eyes, he shrugged his shoulders, completely avoiding your gaze as you were still latched onto his arm like a leach and his face was still slightly pink.

'I don't know Y/N. Why are so focused on their love life? Why don't you focus on your own?' Denki looked down at you with a questioning look on his face and you puffed your cheeks out and pouted at him, detaching yourself from him and folding your arms over your chest.

'That is because they so like each other and I find it cute! I am also too scared to ask out the boy I like' You huffed out in annoyance at Denki and his eyes widened slightly at the mention of you having feelings for someone.

'Wait what? You have a crush on someone and you never told me?' He raised his voice slightly, he sounded very offended but you just scoffed at him and rolled your eyes.

'I mean I have told you I have a crush before but I haven't told you who it is because I don't want you to know' You explained to him that you had in fact told him before, he clearly must of not listened to you all those months ago when you told him about having a crush on someone.

'When the fuck did you tell me you liked someone?' He sounded shocked but you didn't care and you just scoffed at him again because that just showed you that he most definitely wasn't listening to you when you told him.

'I told you, the first week of classes I am pretty sure' You told him, pouting as you thought back to the day you told him about your crush.

'Y/N... That was almost a whole year ago!' His eyes were wide and you just chuckled at him before you latched yourself back onto him and continued to walk to your class.

'Yes I know. I still like that same person. I liked them way before we even came to U.A...' You smiled up at him, his cheeks turning a light pink before he turned his face away from you so you could no longer see his face.

'So it is someone from our middle school?' He mumbled but you could still hear him perfectly clear.

'mhm' You hummed back, confirming that the person you liked was in fact from your middle school that the two of you went to together.

'Hey Y/N! Kami! We are having a party tonight, please please come?' Mine practically jumped on top of you as you and Denki entered the classroom together, causing you to let go of Denkis arm.