Part 34

Freen's POV

She tied her hair up and she looked serious and determined. She kissed my forehead as she looked deeply into my eyes.

Becky: I want to do this for so long, Teerak.

She pushed me back gently making me fall backwards on the bed. She kissed me again and again and again, moving from my lips to my neck to my cheeks back to my lips over and over. I can feel my body temperature rising and my breath deepened for every touch and kiss she gives.

Becky: Jesus, You taste so good honey.

She went down as she kissed my shoulder to my chest. She paused for a moment to remove my bra. She sucked my breast and I almost screamed  from the feeling of it all. She slowly licks all around my nipple closing her mouth over it. I instinctively squeezed my eyes shut since I love the pleasure she's giving me. I felt her mouth open wide as she sucked  my breast into her mouth as much as she could. 'Ahhhh. hmmmm Becky'

She looked at me lustly and smirked.

Becky: You like it don't you?

'Yes' I say, nodding hypnotized. She leaned closer to me  as I felt her legs pressed against my center. I felt her hand to my stomach making its way down there. I really like the feeling she's giving me but I felt uncomfortable as something liquid is coming out of me in my private area since a while ago. I'm pretty sure my panty is wet because of it. I pushed becky gently and I can see that she's irritated and dissapointed. I feel unsatisfied also for stopping her, like whatever we're doing is unfinished business.

Becky: (confused) What's wrong?

I blushed at the question but I gather the courage to answer since I don't want to drive her away or get her offended.

Freen: (blushing) Teerak, I think.. I.. I think....

Becky: (annoyed) What? Am I doing something wrong? You said you like it.

Freen: Yes, Yes,.. I do honey.. but... I think... I.. (whisper) peed.

Becky: huh?

Freen: I peed a little..., I think. It's wet down there and I feel really uncomfortable. This is the first time this happened and I can't stop it. Which is irritating (started to play her fingers) I tried to close my.... you know... my private part but still something is coming out.

Becky laughed at me.

Becky: (giggling) Okay, Love. Let me explain. There are things you can't control especially what's coming out from your eyes and your vajayjay.

Freen: (confused) Vajayjay? What's that?

Becky: (smiling)I really need to spell everything out for you huh?. Well. Vajayjay is vagina. That's normal honey. Don't be alarmed. Your ruining the moment everytime you got curious or you find something odd.

I suddenly felt sad to what she said. I just don't want her to feel disgusted at me that's why I was alarmed. I never felt this kind of feeling before.

Freen: (sad) Sorry. I hope I did not dissapoint you.

Becky: (caressing my cheek) It's ok love. It's your first time. I understand.

I smiled at her in response and asked her to cuddle with me.

Freen: (serious) I will gather intelligence for our next time love. I promise. I will be knowledgeable enough not to ruin the moment. Can I wash my vajayjay first? I want to cuddle.

She nodded and gave me another extra underwear. I went out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and clean. I saw her on the bed waiting. I smiled at her and came near her. Let's cuddle without clothes. I want to feel small and smaller on my palm.