Part 72

Freen's POV

Becky left after making out with her. I got nervous with her sudden actions that made me ask myself if I did something wrong. Was I too advanced of my feelings? But she kissed me back. I bit my lip as I began to feel anxious. A few minutes later she messaged me to wait for her and so I did. It's been an hour and she's not here yet. "Even if I have to wait for her my whole life. It's ok"

Becky came back and I noticed her eyes were very puffy, I also saw some tear stains on her beautiful cheeks. The way she looked at me was different as well, I saw anger and contempt. "She is mad, but what did I do?" To my surprise she came to me and kissed me. Her kisses felt different though. She's aggressive, more like angry and this gave my heart ache that I never felt before but I loved her so much so I kissed her back still. She removed her dress and showed me my babies that I got so happy and excited. After playing with them for a while she pinned me to the floor and it actually hurt.

I didn't groan in pain cause I saw how serious and focus she is with me. I didn't hear her moan and her touches and gazes that started with love turned into anger. I wanted to cry in pain cause I feel every bit of it but I held it in.I never knew that despite making out with the person you love it will hurt you like hell. The pain is not something that I can describe. It's not rejection, jealousy or being away from her, this pain is way more hurtful than that. I know something is different since she came back. Everything is different and it hurts me. She stopped kissing me which made me relieved. I don't want to be kissed by her. If it wasn't for love then no. I know that I asked and initiated for this but this is not what I want. I saw her dress herself and I just want to help her but she slapped my hand aggressively. There it is again, anger and contempt can be seen in her eyes that my reaction is to just look away.

I was hurt by the way she looked at me but I didn't want to show her so I just pouted. "Did I offend her in any way? Was it because I kissed her?" I bit my lip as I tried to recall everything we did Searching where did I go wrong. She finished fixing herself and I thought that she was gonna get mad at me but then she asked me for a sleepover.

That got me so excited and happy that I immediately agreed. "Staying beside her is way more hurtful than being away from her but it's okay. As long as she's with me that what matters." I held her hand but she removed it aggressively and again I saw contempt. She then laughed it off saying that her hand is clammy. "That was never an issue before. Besides her hand is not clammy at all" I don't want to force her into something she doesn't want to do so I just smiled despite hurting and let her walk first.

We walked until we reached the parking lot. I opened the passenger seat for her u
as usual. The drive to our mansion is quiet. I observed her behavior and she seems to be thinking deeply so I didn't bother to talk. We arrived at the mansion and Grandma is in the living room sipping her tea. Becky immediately went near Grandma to give her respect and I just followed.

Becky: (happy) How have you been Grandma?

Grandma: (smiling) I'm fine, Rebecca. I'm glad you're here. You look stunning.

Becky: (grateful) Thank you. You look prettier as well, Grandma.

Grandma: (laughing) Thank you, Rebecca. Are you gonna stay for tonight?

Becky: (smiling) Yes. If it's not too much to ask.

Grandma: (happy) Not at all. Please feel at home and you can stay at Freen's room.

Looking at Grandma she seems to be happy that Rebecca is here and that made me smile. I also bowed to Grandma and she smiled at me. I then assisted Rebecca to my room. She went inside and sat on my bed. She scanned my room for a long time and I just let her.