Part 74

(Thank you guys for checking on me since I didn't update in a while. I'm sorry if it took time. I'm already working and still adjusting with everything. I hope you're all fine.)

Becky's POV

I felt soft kisses beginning at my lips. I could feel Freen gripping my boobs with care as she laid kisses on my neck moving slowly down. She made her way kiss by kiss inch by inch to every part of my body. Some kisses were gentle suckles and some were just pure licks which sent tickles and pleasure to my body. By the time she reached my erect nipple,  my moans filled Freen's room. I massage her head while pulling her closer to me while I breast out. "Fuck! I've never had sex for almost 2 years that I'm dripping wet"

I bit my lip but my moans are still coming out of my body as she gently suck them out like a hungry baby. I can feel her strength as she grips my hips raising my body a little, pulling me closer to her. I can feel her kisses beginning to become aggressive. I can feel her hunger as soon as she goes for my lips. She even bit my tongue, my upper lip, my lower lip. Going down again. She kissed every part of my body leaving kiss marks or bite marks.  My moans are keeping her hype that she even bit my nipples. Her bites hurt but I love the way it hurts, so I'm not complaining.

My underwear is soaking wet but she didn't even touch me down there. Despite that  I can feel my pussy throbbing that anytime i know I'm gonna cum. Thinking that I can cum just with her kisses I got curious all of a sudden "Why? is it because I'm deprived of sex? Yes. that must be the reason. I'm just horny. This can't be love. We're just two people having sex" I tried to convince myself even if my heart feels joy from what we're doing. 

She ran her finger through my hair down my face as I caught her finger through my mouth sucking it deeper. "I don't know why I did that, but I just feel like it." She then impatiently removed my underwear. She pried my knees apart exposing my center. She looked at it with so much  lust and love. While my breath is heavy and short all at once, feeling excited in the anticipation that her tongue will be more on my center.

I feel impatient that I held her head on the exact location where I want it to be. She licked me once, twice, thrice between every fold and here I am sucking my teeth while she's at it. I admired her tongue as it moved in and out, up and down my pussy. I didn't make a note on what was happening until I felt her lips back on mine. Before I could react I felt her finger filling me inside which was painful that I screamed.

She continued to kiss my neck going up as she bit my earlobe. Sending good sensation that I forgot how painful it was. She kissed me hungrier than before while she's talking. "You're so ready for me that my finger just slid right through. I will fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk" Her voice sounds sexy that only adds to my horniness. I felt her thumb massage my clit while her middle finger is moving slowly inside. It was uncomfortable at firsts but I loved it after. "Hmmmm..Ahhh.. Fuck!!.. Faster Teerak...Faster"

A few more pumps and my juices went out like waterfall. She let me breath a little and she changed my position as  she continued to fuck me until I cum again. I can't count how many times I released my juices all over but I can feel my body aches and I'm surely tired but here  I am spreading my legs wider for her. She then sucks my tits while pumping her middle and index finger inside me as I meet her thrust. I moaned her fucking name as my leg twitch violenty following the harsh yet extremely good release. Freen kissed slowly on my lips to distract me from the absence of her fingers inside me.  I know that Freen has a lot of scratches in her upper body. I want to apologize but I can't find the strength to talk. I felt her breath in my ears.

Freen: (sexy voice) I would fuck you more but I myself is sleepy. I love you very much Rebecca Armstrong.

Hearing her say I love you while mentioning my whole name is a different kind of happiness from what I'm feeling. I smiled while she positioned me properly for cuddles. I felt so comfortable that I let myself drift to sleep.