Part 83

Becky's POV

I did receive some news and update about Freen. Apparently we're having a hearing in court which was rescheduled.  It was supposed to be next week but I'm not complaining. This means I'm gonna see Lisa, so here I am, fixing myself. I wore formal clothes but I made sure to look extra pretty today. I know that I'm going there against her but I don't want her to think that I really am her enemy. I mean, she has to pay for what she did but For now I'm just a girl who wants to see her.

The important thing is she's gonna be there. I went down the stairs with excitement, nervousness, guilt, doubts and fear and there I saw Lisa preparing breakfast. I sat on my chair while having these mixed emotions but guilt and nervousness is stronger that I'm starting to fidget.

Lisa: (worried) You okay??

Becky: (nervous) Not really.

Lisa: (smiling) I understand. Are you ready though?

Becky: (rolling her eyes) You know that everything is ready PLizz. Since Freen
came back to Thailand you know this would happen.

Lisa: (worried) That's not what I meant, Becbec. I know that everything is planned out. What I mean is that are you ready to see her?

I exhaled and looked at her.

Becky: (sad) I really want to see her but I know she's pretty mad at me and with that she might not want to see me and she might treat me with hatred and reject me and I'm not ready for that.

Lisa nodded her head and didn't respond. I was waiting for her to comfort me or support me or cheer for me at least but she went silent.

Becky: (pouting) You're supposed to make me feel better PLizz.

Lisa: (giggling while shaking her head) There's nothing I can say that can comfort you or make you feel better Becbec. At least you know what to expect.

The breakfast is done and I'm on my way to court and the emotions I have heightened that my stomach is rumbling like I'm having diarrhea but I don't. We arrived at our destination and I was kinda early. I sat on my chair and wait till the hearing starts. There are a few people here since this is a private hearing. The person who's present is Kirk, Freen's Grandma, and the two detectives and Nop. I'm glad he was able to come and support me.

The time is ticking and the closer it gets to 9am my emotions grew. 5 minutes before the time Freen came out. She's wearing a prisoner's clothes and a mask a shades and a cap.

I bit my lip in guilt seeing her in that orange clothes but she's still fucking hot. Every move she took is like a slow motion to me and I observed everything even if im so disappointed in not seeing her face. She seems to be skinnier which is very noticeable. I sighed in worry. Freen sat on her chair without glancing at me. "Of course! Why would she look at me? Who would be in their right mind to look at the person who made their life a living hell."

Her not glancing at me didn't stop me from staring at her. Few minutes later I heard a shout saying 'All Rise' Everyone stood up and the judge came.

The judge sat and so did all the people around.

Judge: In the arrest of Freen Sarocha Chankimha, this trial will  determine whether or not the defendant will be granted for bail.

Freen's Lawyer and my Lawyer replied in unison 'Yes, your honor'

Judge: Okay then. Fire away.

Rebecca's Lawyer: Your honor given the seriousness of the crime we ask to deny bail and let her pay for the crime she committed like.

Freen's Laywer: You're honor the defendant belonged to the royal family who is respected till this very day. She has no criminal record and has been a role model to many. Granting a bail is necessary.