Part 51

Freen's POV

Dinner date with my Teerak almost became a disaster. Luckily I was able to get out of it. My emotions are making me do stupid and reckless decisions. I need to be more in control. We are now in a park for a star gazing. I've been trying to convince her to train but she's hard headed besides I'm not really good at convincing. I tried everything in my power to convince her. I even cut a deal with her that is totally my loss but she rejected it.

I want to convince her more but if it doesn't work I'll go with the plan B. Make her love me less. If she doesn't love me that much Grandma won't use her as my bulletproof. All throughout the plan in my revenge, Becky wasn't that involved. We just need to be close to her since she will replace Richie's position as a successor hence their company will slowly lose its profit since she's not skilled or knowledgeable enough. She's weak and harmless so we never find her a threat. Now that a role was bestowed upon her it's a totally different story. I need to prevent this from happening. I need to do something for her to hate me.  The idea of keeping my distance and being cold with her makes my heart ache and makes me sad. I'd rather take this pain than to put her life in danger. I want to fight when the attack comes but it would be a straight betrayal to Grandma. I don't want that to happen.

Becky: (pouting) There you go again Teerak. You're zoning out.

Freen: (giggling) I'm listening, Love. I just have bad news.  I'm sorry that we have to cancel our sleep over for tonight. Something came up.

Becky: (sad) Can you do something about it? I'm really looking forward to sleeping with you.

Freen: I'm sorry, Teerak.

She looked at me with dissapointment but she was understanding enough not to push it. She just smiled at me and said It's ok. I need to start keeping my distance.

Freen: (smiling) If you we're to leave me a message that you want me to remember till I die. What would that be?

Becky: (laughing) That was random. Why are you leaving me? Why do I feel like your question is saying goodbye.

Freen: (hugging Rebecca) Of course not. I'm not saying goodbye. Just wondering, Teerak. I'm just curious.

Becky: (thinking) Ok. Here it goes, (looking into my eyes while cupping my cheeks) I want you to remember that I love you more than words can express Teerak. You have no idea how much you made my life better and easier for me. You are my rock and my support. Thank you for coming into my life, Freen. Thank you for loving me.

Her message touched my heart but she's wrong. She should hate me for coming into her life. I am the cause of every hardship that she's experiencing. Well, her family started it first.

Freen: (pinching Becky's cheeks) That was so sweet. Thank you Teerak.

I kissed her slowly with so much passion and love. I don't know what's really happening to me. Why I'm choosing her over my mission but my heart is fixed and I made up my mind already. I don't want to put her life in danger, I don't want her to be my bulletproof. I will do everything in my power to make sure of that even if that means breaking every rule, even if that means making her hate me.

It was getting cold so we decided to call it a night and go home. I drove her home and I went home after. I was about to enter the house when Kirk called my name. I saw him waving in the garden. He prepared a picnic dinner for us which made my mood lighter. He hugged me tight for a long time that I needed to kick his feet to break from the hug. He winced in pain but made me laugh after. I'm glad he's always here to make me feel better.

Kirk: (smiling) Finally, I have your time and attention. I missed you so much partner.

Freen: (smiling) I missed you too. Do you have a new assignment?