Part 92

(Damn. Sorry for the mistake hahahaha. Thank you for reminding me about the slap. I was able to correct myself. Also, I apologize for using Sam as her real name instead of Freen. Anyway, I will be finishing this story in 100 parts or less or more not sure yet😅. Also the next chapters are boring but I hope you guys like it 😅😅)

Becky's POV

Sam is lying on her bed naked. I wiped her all over especially on her private part. She seemed to be tired knowing that she has stronger stamina than I ever did. Which made me more guilty. I knew she was dehydrated and I even slapped her.

My emotions are a mess and I've been nice to her and in doing so I've been holding everything inside and I just kinda blow up. I didn't mean to slap her, or give her bruises I was just so mad. Nita has been the person who I felt jealous of all this time and knowing that she got to have a kiss with Freen made me explode.

I caressed her cheeks and kissed her one more time. "I am sorry" I put my robe and grabbed the first aid kit in the kitchen and I started to clean Freen's wound on her hand due to the cuffs. You can also see my finger traced when I grab her tight as well as in her shoulder. She's been holding the cuffs so tight and bruises began to show some wounds are even bleeding. I cleaned and wrapped them up neatly. I began to feel tired and removed my robe before I hugged Sam. She tightened her hug and placed her head comfortably on my shoulder and she gently grabbed my boobs. "Her mannerism never changed" I then let myself drift to sleep.

I woke up and Freen is still asleep. She's spooning me from behind. The sun is clearly up and I looked at the time and it's 9am. I stood up slowly cause I don't want to wake her up. I went down the kitchen to cook breakfast. I checked my phone and I have a lot of missed calls coming from one person. I was about to drop my phone but it rang again.

Nop: (sweet voice) Hello, beautiful.

Becky: Hi Nop. How are you?

Nop: (sweet voice) I've been missing you Becky. Can we have dinner later?

Becky: I can't. I'm busy at the moment.

Nop: (worried) I'm starting to get worried Becky, you've been distant since Liza's death. If I won't make the effort nothing happens.

Becky: Thank you for all the help you've given Nop. I'm sorry I can't meet you right now. I'm really busy.

Nop: (confused) Where are you?

Becky: My villa.

Nop: You're  alone? I'd like to send you a maid to at least look after you

Becky: Thank you but there's no need I can manage.

Nop: You haven't talked to me Becky, Please this will make me at ease.

The thought of my maid brought me sadness. I was thinking it was Freen's people who killed aunty Mhee and took Liza. She was my trusted person and now she's gone.

Nop: Please, either a maid or I'm going to your villa and visit you personally.

Freen is here and I don't want Nop and her to meet. We build a certain trust and we're off to a good start. I don't want that to be interrupted.

Becky: Fine. The maid it is. Thank you.

Nop: (sweet voice) Becky. I miss you. I hope we can talk longer than this and I hope to see you.

Becky: We will. Someday.

I ended the call since lately Nop has been clingy. He whines a lot these days saying that we don't spend much time together. I made it clear that I don't like him romantically, he accepts it but lately he's been acting different. He's been vocal about his feelings and since then he kept his distance but since Liza's death he's been going out of his way to check on me. I am grateful but for some reason I don't feel safe or something is not right.