Chapter 16: Wickedly Yours

Sophia didn't know what time it was nor could she turn any part of her body to check either

Sophia didn't know what time it was nor could she turn any part of her body to check either. She had never felt so sore in her life. There wasn't a single part of her that didn't ache, she winced from just opening her eyes to face the beaming light of the sun, which was generously showering over the entire room. She blinked away the fatigue and focused around her when everything came crashing down on her.

Last night, Lazarus told her his secret of him being a wolf shifter and then they had spent the entire night in this bed doing things she blushed just thinking about now. She realized then that she was still naked, she hadn't even put on pyjamas. Did she pass out? she deliberated. She genuinely didn't remember what happened after... she drew another blank. Although, she wasn't feeling icky. In fact, she was clean and had been neatly tucked in bed. Had Lazarus cleaned her up? He must have because her skin wasn't clammy and nothing was dripping out of her core like it was a few hours ago. Now that she thought about it, they didn't use condoms or any other contraceptive.

She looked over to her side and saw Lazarus spread out on the bed, he slept on his stomach with his arm over her waist. The sun shined over his broad back, which made the dark ink gleam with a grim glow like the demonic faces came alive. She traced her finger up his bicep, she didn't understand the symbols, she guessed it may be a foreign language.

Suddenly, Lazarus shifted from his stomach to his side pulling her with him. She stiffened thinking he had woken up, but she was wrong, he was still sound asleep. She inched closer, resting her head on his arm and snuggling into his warmth. That dark, spiced scent was still attached to his skin, she adored it beyond anything else because it reminded her of last night and their time in the forest. This scent only belonged to Lazarus and now she had a small part of it to keep for herself. She could still sense the way the mark he left on her awakened many desires inside her body.

She didn't know that bonding with him would have completely changed her, but it had. Now, she found herself caring for Lazarus and his wolf like it was a normal thing to do, when in fact, being a wolf shifter wasn't even possible a day ago. Although, there was so much she still needed to learn about this family to be considered a part of it yet.

Pushing those thoughts away, she shifted into Lazarus's arms and hugged him, it calmed all the nerves in her body instantly. Her eyes began to close on their own when a tough hand cupped her butt, she was alert in seconds of the man who awakened. He intimately pressed her into his body, his erection snuggly fit against her core and between her thighs. He made a low gruff sound that sent a chill down her body. His hand wandered over her hip, he lifted her leg and placed it over his waist.

"Lazarus," she said breathlessly as she looked up and met his roguish green eyes.

"Good morning," he smirked.

She bit her lip. "Good morning," she said, but thought it'd be wise to bring up a more disconcerting matter, "we didn't use condoms last night-"