𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

tw:: swearing, violence, blood, ptsd, mention of death
this one's a little sad guys grab ur tissues.
|

|•|

|

|

'𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘.,

💥

"get up! get up!" i can hear a voice cheering at me from the edge of my bed.

wait, my bed? who the hell is in my room?

i groan, stretching my limbs out a little as i squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. once my eyes stop being blurry, i focus on the figure bouncing around my room with clear vision.

"mina, what the hell are you doing in my room at seven in the morning?" i complain, sitting up straight to look her in the eyes, rubbing mine.

"you should hang out with us today!"

"okay, now explain what you're doing in my room at this ungodly hour." i groan on frustration.

"this is not an ungodly hour," mina giggles, skipping to a halt right beside my bed to explain. "this is how we start the day! we get breakfast, and then we do some training before school! you're a little late to breakfast though.."

i slip out of bed, not the slight bit impressed with whoever this group is that wakes up at this time for extra training. "just gimme a sec," i yawn, making my way to my bathroom to brush through my hair.

"no problem!" she chirps. "i already ate- but they'll probably be done by the time we get down there."

i walk back into my room, digging through my dresser for some leggings and a sweatshirt. "turn around." i instruct mina not to look while i switch out clothes, replying to her previous statement, "and don't worry about it. i don't need to eat."

i walk past mina into my living space, opening the door and instructing her to lead the way. she obliges happily, walking me down to just outside the ua building, not too far from the dorms.
we stop at the group of people crowded into one area and mina announces her return. "hey guys! look who i got!"

all eyes turn to me and i hear, "hey, y/n!" yelled out by kirishima and kaminari in unison. i smile at them and notice bakugou getting seemingly more irritated, definitely making it worth getting up this early.

"hey, guys.." i trail off, my attention turning to the motorcycle parked just a few feet away from where we're standing. "cool bike! is it one of your guys'?"

kaminari perks up at this, "yeah, it's mine!"

before i can respond there's a girl a little taller than me, her long black hair tied up as she waves politely. "hey, i'm momo! i heard about you." she smiles, letting me know that it was only my second day and people were probably already talking shit about me.