𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞?

tw :: swearing, violence, fighting, angst

|

|

'𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁.,

💥

i wake up, stretching out my limbs from the cold floor.

wait, floor?

oh, right. training camp. we had arrived a few days ago, and so far everything was going fairly smooth- well, emphasis on fairly.

eijirou, denki, and mina had all failed their tests- along with a couple other students- which resulted in extra work. and they never finished early. always trudging into the room at three in the morning, only to get back to three hours later.
yea, i was pretty glad i didn't end up having to do that test.

i walk out of the building and into the sunlight, a few people out already. including bakugou, who is currently sparring with kirishima. i decide to sit and watch for a moment to let my body begin to function normally.

things hadn't changed between me and bakugou. well, i mean after things changed when we.. well, you know.
i wondered why. why would he act like he hated me for so long only to turn around and stop? it didn't make any sense, but he never did.

i had recently begun to feel myself grow more attached to the boy. it pissed me off. i knew he wasn't someone i would go for, and i knew my parents would have been disappointed in me. so why him?

"you like him, don't you?"

i gasp, startled as i spin around to see mina approaching me. the look on her face doesn't seem as teasing, but more genuine, making me know i couldn't get my out of this with a joke.

"i don't want to."

mina stares at me after my response is shared, as if she's trying to read my eyes. i look away from her in hopes of avoiding it. though, she knew what i was thinking before she even looked at me. "but you do." referring to me liking him.

i sigh, looking towards the one and only. "yea, i do."

mina drops her seriousness and her soft look with a squeal, making me smack in fear that someone would hear us. "shut up!" i yell at her, but there's a small smile on my face.

my smile disappears as quick as it came though. "mina.." i sigh as i look at back, trying to face reality. "i-i don't think he likes me."

she looks shocked to say the least- her eyes widening as she speaks, "what? didn't you guys fuck-"

"no, mina!"

"okay, whatever. you sucked him off, same thing-" she starts to roll her eyes and i slap my hand over her mouth as i glare at her.