𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐥𝐢𝐞

tw :: swearing, fighting, angst

|

|

"𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?,

💥

my eyes open slowly, immediately noticing the light slipping through my eyelids, causing me to squint. i let out an irritated sigh as my hand goes up to quickly rub my eyes so i can actually see.

once my vision has cleared up, my hand returns to my side, helping to push my body up when i realize i'm not in my room. wait a minute. this is y/n's room. the fuck?

despite my body screaming at me to stop, i let out a pained groan as i force myself to sit up all the way. my eyes immediately begin to scan the room in search of y/n, stopping when i notice her small frame collapsed on the floor.

she fucking slept on the floor?

i let out a sigh as i attempt to reach down to her, though my body aches with pain, stopping my movements. i huff in annoyance and try in another way. "hey."

my voice is loud, but i don't shout, not wanting to startle her. immediately, she stirs in her sleep, seeming to try and force herself to wake up and open her eyes. eventually, i see her eyes begin to squint up at me. as soon as she realizes it's me, remembering the events from before, she stumbles to her feet.

immediately i'm afraid of hurting her again, my palms sweaty and my eyes watching her cautiously.

"hey." she speaks softly, moving to sit on top of the covers across from me. subconsciously, i scoot back a little to create some distance, still afraid of somehow hurting her.

her expression changes slightly but i can tell she's trying to hide it, so i say nothing about it. "hey."

"what happened back there?" she asks quietly, referring to the obvious.

i let out a sigh, not really wanting to speak about it. it made me feel so damn weak, but i guess it was just in thought of her. but did i even want that? god, i hate fucking caring. she deserves an explanation, though.

"i don't wanna hurt you." i grumble.

her eyes widen slightly but only for a moment, her expression quickly changing and her eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. "bakugou, you've never been scared to hurt me-"

"i'm not fuckin' scared!" i try to defend myself quickly.

lie number one.

"okay, okay- sorry." she mumbles, her hands waving in front of her slightly. "but, this has never been a problem before.. right?"

depends. the caring part or the actual fear of hurting her?

"i don't- i'm-" i let out a frustrated sigh when i stumble over my words. "i keep thinking about what you told me about your parents."