𝐢𝐱. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

tw : swearing

|

|

'𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.,

💥

things were a lot different the next day, everyone was quiet, almost emotionless. we had been sent home from camp that night, for obvious reasons. no one was okay. tokoyami had put all the blame on himself as he could've helped had he not been frozen in fear when he was released from the orb.
but i didn't give a shit. i knew it was my fault. i would admit that it was my fault. and i would do everything in my power to fix my mistake.

"bakugou," i hear the voice of kirishima call my name, snapping me out of my thoughts. "gonna go see midoriya, you coming?"

i scoff, "like hell i am." deku was in the nurse's office because he had totally killed himself trying to protect that stupid kid. well, he didn't actually kill himself. unfortunately.

kirishima chuckles a little though i can tell it's not real. how could it be with what happened?
he grabs my arm and in my vulnerable state i allow him to drag me down the hall and to the nurse's office.

somehow it was like i couldn't stop him. like i had lost all the strength in my body along with the ability to fight back with stubbornness. i was weak. pathetic.

suddenly we stop and i ram right into kirishima. "what the hell-"

he slaps a hand over my mouth which pisses me off to no end, bringing a finger to his lips in order to tell me to shut up. i glare hard at him and shove his hand off. i notice he's stopped right by the door to nurse's office, trying to listen to what they're talking about.

"i put a tracker in the nomu when it left. this is the device that can lead you to it." yaoyorozu's words make my eyes widen, and it seems as though i'm no longer able to hear what anyone's saying.

did this mean we could still find y/n? but if the nomu didn't go where she was taken? how were we going to get that tracking device?

as the men turn around, kirishima pulls us into the room to make it look as though we had just arrived. they glance at us, sliding the device up into their sleeve.

they didn't want us interfering.

when the door shuts behind them, kirishima goes to open his mouth and greet the others, as i turn to yaoyorozu. "make us one of them." i demand, catching the other's attention.

"what?"

i scoff. is she this dumb?

"make us one of the tracking devices, you damn idiot."

she looks hesitant, not wanting to get in trouble. dumbass. does she even care?
i threaten her with my eyes and she sighs, caving in. she reaches her hand up and under her hospital gown, crafting the device in secret.