𝐱. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

tw :: swearing, violence/fighting

|

|

'𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒.,

💥

my eyes open slowly, panic rising in me as i remember what happened. i immediately stand up- well, try to at least. in an instant i realize i'm not moving and look down at my body, seeing it completely chained up. i let out a gasp but it's muffled, and i quickly discover something's been tied around my face to cover my mouth.

i thrash around a bit, hopelessly, and hear small laughter. my eyes shoot up to where the noise came from and my stomach drops.

this room was full of villains.

the laughter rings in my ears again as a strange man speaks, a hand covering the entirety of his face, besides his eyes. "no use in struggling." i can almost hear a smile in his voice. "once we get that stubborn boy to do our bidding, we'll let you go."

bakugou.

i let out a sound of protest, still struggling against my restraints despite knowing i wouldn't be going anywhere. "don't you think we should go get him before someone starts looking for us?" the scar faced villain from the forest speaks.

"yes, we should hurry." he looks at me and thinks for a moment before deciding, "dabi, release her."

okay, so scar face's name is dabi. one down, only a ton more to go. god, how was i gonna get out of here?

dabi unlocks the restraints around my arms and wrists cautiously. he gives me a threatening look, "don't try anything stupid."

would it be stupid to try and fight him? yea, i guess so. thinking back to in the forest should tell me so. his quirk seemed kind of similar to todoroki's- and i wouldn't stand a chance against todoroki. besides, there were at least six or seven villains in the room.

i'm suddenly completely free to move, falling forward a little bit- but that freedom is quickly stripped away from me. dabi forces my arms behind my back now, simply tying them together- unlike when they were chained before.

he pulls me up and removes the cloth from around my mouth. i keep my lips shut though, feeling a little intimidated by the many villains around me.

dabi grips my forearm, yanking me over to where he was standing previously by the guy with a hand on his face.
speaks of the devil, he decides to say something. "you're coming with us. it'll be much easier to get that brat with you around."

"we must get him alone, shigaraki." dabi seems to remind the villain with the strange hand, giving me a second name.

my voice seems to come out without my control, and i mumble, "p-please don't hurt him." speaking right now felt like the most terrifying thing in the world, but somehow my fear for bakugou's life overpowered it.