𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

tw :: swearing

|

|•|

|

|

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.,

💥

"hey, bakubro!"

i hear kirishima's voice suddenly appear behind me, whipping my head around just in time to watch him squish himself between me and bakugou at the table we're sitting at.

"what do you want, shitty hair?" bakugou glares at him, clearly annoyed that he's interrupted and ruined his lunch.

"just need to borrow you for a second," kirishima grins, standing up and giving bakugou no time to think as he tries to pull up him as well.

bakugou swats his hands away. "get off of me! i'm coming, dumbass." he reluctantly gets up, kirishima waving his hands about defensively.

i smile a little as they walk off. although he would never admit it, i knew that deep down bakugou cared about kirishima. he isn't very good at expressing his feelings, whether that's intentional or not, but i knew that he wasn't really the heartless monster people on the streets made him out to be.

the words he said to me yesterday had stuck with me. being scared about the care or feelings you have for somebody. it feels like we have all experienced that before. such a natural feeling, though it was one that felt wrong. i couldn't deny i had felt the same as bakugou. guess we both have something to learn from our mistakes.

bakugou.

this was a very new and strange thing. i wasn't sure if i would ever be able to get used to the feeling. i admit i was aware of my feelings before, which might have been the reason i was so hurt by his actions.

as much as i hated to admit it, i was a little scared too. i didn't want to care for someone if they didn't care for me. but, i guess i was wrong in the long run. i was wrong about so many things.

but for the first time in forever, it had felt like i was finally starting to recover.

.
.
. 💥
.
.

"when did this happen?!"

"none of your damn business."

"aw, come on. you have to tell me!"

"just shut up."

bakugou sighs, sliding into a comfortable sitting position at the mostly empty table. his head goes into his hands as kirishima sits down next to him. "alright, what's going on?"