𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

tw :: swearing, angst

|

|•|

|

|

'𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.,

💥

i wake up to the sound of yelling and explosions. i sit up straight in fear, looking at my clock on the nightstand.

5:00am

who the hell could possibly be fighting at this hour? this couldn't be good. i better try and check it out before it gets out of hand.

folding the blankets over and off of me, i let my feet land on the soft carpet. beginning to make my way downstairs, i realize i'm only in a loose tshirt. that doesn't matter now, i had to get down there and see what was going on before someone got hurt.

as my feet meet the cold grass the sounds get louder. it doesn't sound like two people are fighting, it only sounds like one. but that doesn't make any sense. and the voice sounds strangely familiar.

my pace picks up as the sounds get noticably more aggressive. finally, turning the corner, i see the culprit.

"bakugou?"

the explosions stop and he turns to me with rage in his eyes. there's something else there, but i can't quite place what it is. probably hate.

"the fuck do you want, dumbass?!" he shoots another explosion opposite to us, towards a tree.

i roll my eyes and quickly grow irritated. "it's five in the morning, what the hell are you doing?!"

another explosion. "what the hell does it look like i'm doing?!"

"it looks like you're waking up everyone on campus!" my voice is slightly drowned out by the sound of explosions, though bakugou's is loud enough to still be heard.

"i don't give a damn!" he yells out in anger, and i can't help but wonder what it was that had gotten him so ticked off he was acting this way.

i shake my head, feeling irritated by bakugou's stubbornness. "you're going to overuse your quirk! you won't be able to use it later!" i shout in protest, trying to think of anything to make him stop.

of course, this still doesn't work. "shut the hell up!"
a large explosion knocks me off of my feet and bakugou turns to me, and i can almost see sympathy in his eyes.

"bakugou!" an all too familiar voice pulls me out of my thoughts, the explosions coming to a halt. "that's enough. both of you go back to your dorms immediately."

i scramble to my feet, mumbling a small, "yes, mr. aizawa." while bakugou just scoffs, letting little sparks fly off his hands as to not make another explosion. he trails behind me, but not very closely.