𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

tw :: swearing, mention of verbal abuse

|

|

"𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄.,

💥

"uncle? we're here." i call out, noticing my uncle's sudden appearance in front of us.

"y/n. bakugou."

"christmas is not going to start at eight tomorrow, that party dragged on way too late." i chuckle lightly while shutting the door, leaving out the fact that i fell asleep for an hour while waiting for bakugou to kick me out.

i spin around on my heel at the newfound silence, seeing bakugou look between me and my uncle with a slightly panicked expression.

"you good?" i raise an eyebrow, holding back a laugh.

he shakes himself out of his little moment, definitely about to shout at me when my uncle interrupts him. "bakugou, may i speak with you for a moment?"

bakugou shuts his mouth, letting out a grunt as he follows my uncle into the open living room. i make my way up the stairs, calling out behind me, "be nice, uncle shouta!" i pause when i reach the top of the stairs and am out of sight, "you better be up here in five minutes, bakugou!"

i can practically hear my uncle roll his eyes as he diverts his attention to bakugou. i crouch down at the top of the stairs for a moment, curiosity getting the better of me.

faintly from the living room, i hear my uncle begin to speak. "are you having family problems, bakugou?"

straight to the punch, as always.

bakugou is slightly taken aback by aizawa's words as he stammers over his own. "i- what?! that's none of your business!"

i chuckle quietly, not wanting to overhear something i shouldn't. i get up from my spot on the floor, making my way to my room and plopping myself down on my bed.

was he going to tell aizawa about his family problems?

it surprised he that he was willing to tell me what he did. it wasn't everything and i knew that, but it was a glimpse into his life i never expected to see. he said his mother shouted at him, but i had a feeling there was a little more to it.

chances are aizawa could get him to talk. bakugou would probably be up here in the next few minutes regretting the fact that he told him, and wondering why the hell he did it. aizawa could get any of his students to talk, even bakugou.

would bakugou ever tell me?

my thoughts are interrupted as loud footsteps stomp their way to my room, making me hold back a laugh.
guess i was right.