𝐱𝐯. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

tw :: swearing, alcohol, nsfw, angst

WARNING!
nsfw cw :: they're tipsy but not drunk, choking, i think that's it (??)

|

|•|

|

|

"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘. 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘.,

💥

i giggle lazily at something kirishima said, swaying on my feet to keep myself steady. this had gone from high school prom to college frat party very quickly. the once calm songs we were slow dancing to turning into loud beats, everyone jumping around and dancing as if they were at a club.

it was sickening.

or maybe the was the alcohol talking. i hadn't had enough to get myself drunk, but i was definitely getting a little tipsy. i had lost kaminari in the sea of people when i went off for a second drink. well, second turned into third.

"gonna go look for denki." i smile at kirishima who just chuckles at my change in demeanor, nodding his head as i spin around on my heel.

i push my way through the crowd, trying my best to focus my blurry eyes on the many bodies dancing about. this was going to be impossible. "denki?" i call out meekly, knowing damn well he wouldn't be able to hear me over the noise.

god, this place was trashed. i felt terrible for momo. i can only hope she expected this to happen, or at least will be able to get away with it. maybe this was her plan all along- to move the prom to her place just so she could throw a party.

as my thoughts trail further and further off, my mind seems to slip from finding kaminari. i'm quickly distracted by the new song that's playing. it's great.

i let myself forget about finding my friend as my hips seem to move on their own, my body moving and dancing with no care. my moves seem to slow down as my hips are grasped, holding me steady so i don't topple over. i'm very thankful for that.

the culprit leans his face down by my ear, hot breath fanning my face as a shiver runs down my spine. "you look so fucking good tonight." denki.

my eyes twinkle in amusement as i spin around to face him, humming a response. "thanks." i smile cheekily.

he looks into my eyes, seemingly fighting with the thoughts swarming in his drunken mind. he loses quickly, letting his thoughts take over as he leans closer. in an instant his lips are on mine, me returning the kiss desperately.

his hands go to my ass, gripping it tightly as he somehow deepens the kiss. slowly but surely, we seem to move further away from the swarm of people. soon enough we're heading up the stairs, not even thinking twice about the fact that we are in someone else's house.