Episode 1: A solo Net Navi's new Partner? The Great Detective is on the Case!

Last time on King of the Undernet. Vile, a solo net navi, king of the Undernet was looking for those who has left his side to work with humans of questionable morals (ironic I know) while punishing one of his followers a follower of his rival shows up to tell him they are at the N1 Gran Prix. Now he has to find a Net Op so he can dole out some harsh reality to those who abandon the Undernet.

But what will happen to him now?

Location: Data Streams

Vile is flying through the data streams to find a certain PET, which stand for PErsonal Terminal (no the E is not a typo) when he spots a peculiar net navi. A blue net navi with a strange emblem, accompanying him were a big navi with yellow and red colors, a sophisticated looking one, and finally a pink one. (Yeah I know, not great at details) He thinks nothing of it and proceeds to move on. Then the blue net navi turns around and sees Vile for just a second.

???: Who was that?

Suddenly he hears his net op.

???: MegaMan come on! We only got a couple of weeks before the N1 Gran Prix!

Net Navi: MegaMan

MegaMan: If only you were this focused on your homework now.

Net Op: Lan Hikari

Meanwhile in a remote part of town...

We see a man in a noir style detective outfit, hat and all. Talking on the phone he seems to be agitated.

???: Look if you want me to take the job you have give me more details than just "Find this"... okay fine have a nice day!

*click*

???: Geez, haven't had a good job in a while... This is supposed to help me pay bills and everything, but without a net navi it's hopeless...

As he is contemplating on what do next he hears a voice in his PET.

???: Maybe I can help you.

Panicking he gets up and searches the room

???: Who's there?! Where are you?! Show yourself! I know self defense protocols!

The navi sighs a sigh of disbelief

Vile: Alright first things first. I'm right here, in your PET! And secondly my name is Vile. And I've come with a proposition.

The man sits down while looking at his PET.

Vincent: Sorry about that I just got spooked a little bit. My name's Vincent. And I'm the detective of this agency! Or soon to be defuncted agency I should say. I'm seem to be running out of funds for this place to keep open.

Vile: Well have you heard of the N1 Gran Prix?

Vincent: Yeah who hasn't? Only the best of the best can get in.

Vile: What if I told you we can both benefit from entering in. 

Sounding too good to be true, Vincent becomes cautious and skeptical.

Vincent: Let's say I accept, you need a total of 90 wins in order to compete in the Gran Prix, so how are we supposed to rack up those wins within a couple of weeks?

Vile: Leave everything to me.

Vincent ponders for a moment to think about what he said.

Vincent: Even though you're from the Undernet you're still willing to help me?

Vile shocked, chuckles at the fact he's been found out so quickly.

Vile: So you deduced that I'm from the Undernet. How did you know?

Vincent: Well it's quite simple, your covered in scars from a multitude of battles and you also have that air of supremacy around you due to this. Also for the fact that vulcan arm isn't professionally infused with your data. It's only logical to find out you're from the Undernet.

Vile: Gahahahaha! You are good, too bad they don't see the potential that you clearly have.

Vincent: Why do I feel like you're trying to manipulate me?

Vile: Believe it or not, I'm not trying to. I don't even bother doing so. Mind games are beneath me, I prefer to do things the old fashion way. 

Vincent: So you want to partner up for the N1 Gran Prix. I presume it's something important?

Vile: Correct, I have a couple of loose ends I need to take care of, and they won't just let me go in as a Solo Net Navi unfortunately. That's where you come in. I don't need battle chips and I don't need any healing. Just jack me in and I'll do the rest.

Vincent: Alright. I'll agree on one condition.

Vile: And that condition is?

Vincent: There's a case that I have to hold off until I got a new navi for a tech company. They say someone's stole some data from they a couple of days ago and need help recovering it.

Vile: Sounds like a plan to me leg's go... partner.

Getting ready to set out, Vincent grabbed his PET holding his near partner Vile. Together they will show the world the greatest duo to ever exist... Probably.

---------

???: Log 25423: I have discovered a new way to create a net navi. And we just started to create them too! We remembered a certain event was created form an innumerable amount of bugs gathering into one location. I have decided to force a much smaller cluster to form a net navi. I only hope that this goes well and not threaten the net. This is Dr. 2677225 signing off.

----------

How do you like it? I also put in a little fun thing for those who played the Battle Network series. If you find it I'll give you a.... idk a high five?