Episode 6: Quarter Finals Part 2: WWW vs Vile! Vile Shows his True Colors?!

So first off sorry it's been a bit. Work was rough. But I think it's fine... for now. Also yeah, sorry for the lack of a "fight" in the last chapter. I was kind of lazy, was pretty tired too at the time.

======

Ribbita: Welcome back folks! Right now we're at the Semi-Finals! The first round would've been Vile and Woodman vs Stoneman and Bombman, but it seems Sal and her navi Woodman have dropped out of the tournament leaving Vile to fend for himself! What could this mean?! Hopefully nothing bad! But after the, let's say mess of a quarter final, there are two battles left until the finals. I never commentated on a tournament where things would get this complicated, but oh well! 

Meanwhile in a data network training, Vile get's approached by a familiar blue navi, as well as his friends.

Megaman: Hey Vile! Listen, I faced both stoneman and bombman during my match. I know you won't be able to win. Please just drop out of the tournament we don't want you to be deleted.

Glyde: I have to agree sir, they are very formidable. It is unlikely that you'll be able to win at all. Sal and Woodman made the right call to drop out, there's just no way to defeat them without proper teamwork!

Vile stops blasting the dummy navis and slowly turns towards them, and even though his helmet hides his face, if he has any, they still get the feeling he's giving them a deathstare. But as soon as he looks at them, another navi comes up to them.

Protoman: I doubt you'd be able to do anything to them anyways. So take the hint and drop out. It's for your own good. 

Vile getting frustrated not only being interrupted, but also being told he was weak and to drop out. Well that made him quite angry.

Vile: Tell me, why do you THINK I came to the tournament? Fact of the matter is I'm glad my next fight is with them, they're the reason why I'm here in the first place!

Suddenly the tone shifts, from once was a place for training, feels more like a place of uncertain doom now. Like one wrong move and they'd be setting off a megaton bomb. Vile slowly walks past Megaman while whispering something in his ear.

Vile: I'd suggest you watch your own back. Seems your new partner isn't exactly keen on teamwork like you seem to be. 

Voice: Vile logging out.

-----

Ribbita: Alright everyone it is time! For the last round Quarter Finals! I thought this moment will never come!

Higsby: The first Semi-Finalists have already been decided, it'll be Lan and Megaman partnered up with Chaud and Protoman. This will decide who goes up against these two net battlers in the Semi Finals!

Ribbita: That of course will depend on these navi's battle styles! First introducing! Stoneman and Bombman!