Episode 3: I am Commander Beef! A Possible Ally to Stop a Greater Evil?

Not gonna bother with the "last time stuff" anymore because it takes a bit and I just wanna start writing the next chapter. 

On the streets of Den Tech City:

Vincent is seen walking holding his PET while talking to Vile.

Vincent: I say that was a pretty successful job! We got a nice chunk of change AND a pretty decent battle chip!

Vile: According to the data banks, Bug Bomb is able to emit a smoke screen that'll not only damage enemies, but make them buggy as well. It'll help us quite a bit if we see ourselves get out numbered due to it's large area of impact.

Vincent: That's extremely useful! But now we have another problem. We may have beaten a navi, but we still need to get 90 wins. The N1GP isn't for another few weeks so we don't have to worry, but it might take us some time to rack them up.

While they talk about what to do next, they hear someone complaining.

???: Come on. Please open. I need to get to the park!

Vincent turns to the source of the complaints and see a woman with green hair. (here I go with the most simplistic details once again sorry)

 (here I go with the most simplistic details once again sorry)

Net Op: Sal

Vincent: Hey! Do you need help?

The girl turns around facing the detective.

Sal: Yes, sadly. My name's Sal by the way, and it seems something is jamming the lock on my truck. 

Vincent: Well let me take a look at it, trucks like these usually have an external port to jack-in for emergencies like this. There we go. Jack-in, Vile! Execute!

When Vile enters the network of the truck he notices a bunch of viruses surrounding the lock control of the vehicle.

Vile: Bunch of viruses here. Gonna need more to stop me though! V-MISSILE!

Vile's arm turns into a bazooka like cannon and fires multiple missiles at the viruses deleting them in droves.

Vile: Viruses deleted and lock funtions restored. It was too easy.

Voice: Vile Logging Out.

Vincent then proceeds to open the door for Sal showing her the job is done.

Vincent: There you go. Easy as pie.

Sal: Thank you so much! I can finally get to the park and plant these flowers. But let me thank you for the help first!

Sal goes into the truck and comes out a minute later she comes out with a vase of pink roses.

Sal: These pink roses symbolize gratitude. So take these as thanks for helping me.

Vincent takes the vase with the pink roses and starts to walk off. As he does he gives her a thumbs up.