Episode 8: MegaMan Deleted?! PharaohMan's Rise to Power!

So I'm going to skip the battle and go towards the end of the battle.

-----

The finals were a test of not only strength but of the will of the operators.

Lan and Chaud's net navis were fierce battlers but in the end, MegaMan lost barely. After saying  congratulations to Protoman, Megaman sensed something and pushed him out of the way taking a beam that instantly deleted him.

Voice: MegaMan Deleted.

Lan: MEGAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

-3 Days Later-

With MegaMan gone a new threat has emerged calling himself the supreme solo net navi; PharoahMan.

NetNavi: PharoahMan

Pharoahman: Now I shall rule the net with an iron fist! 

His power flared up into a devastating aura crawling through the entirety of the net, including the darkest depths of the undernet.

???: What was that power?

-----

Yamatoman is seen rushing towards his master.

Yamatoman: Serenade! There seems to be trouble.

Serenade, still in the shadows holds ups her hand.

Serenade: There's no need to worry, there is someone who can defeat him. He has enough power to defeat even Vile himself.

Yamatoman: Even more powerful... than Vile?

-----

In the detective agency Vincent is seen fiddling with is PET.

Vincent: Found out where Pharaohman is yet?

Vile: Not yet but I have a feeling we'll be able to find him soon.

Thinking of multiple solutions on what to do with this piece of data he hears a knock on the door.

Vincent: Sorry we're closed right now come back later.

He hears the knocking again, this time with a voice accompanying it.

Beef: Vincent we need your help now, come with us immediately!

Dumbfounded he quickly opens the door to find the three net agents.

Vincent: What are you guys doing here? But anyways I can't go we're trying to find Pharoahman.

Blackrose: But we know where he is. Please Vincent, Vile's the only one who can defeat Pharoahman now.

Vile: What do you think we're trying to do?! Sit around all day twiddling our thumbs?!

Mysteryu: We know where he is and how to find him. All you need to do is to come with us.

Contemplating on the situation Vile speaks up.