Wildly Inappropriate

I hate pre-school. Do you know why? Today I only had 1 nap time, we usually have 2! I was so angry that it ruined my whole day.

"How was school today?" Mommy asked when Kenzie and Maddie came back.

"Sadie gave me goldfish," I stated, collapsing on the couch.

"In math we learned about odd and even numbers, how to tell the difference," Kenzie explained, tossing her backpack on the counter.

"That's so easy. Today we started learning our multiplication facts. Tomorrow will be division!" Maddie exclaimed, sitting at the counter.

"Multi what?" I asked in confusion. Mommy chuckled.

"Multiplication, sweetie. You'll learn that when you get to third grade," Mommy insisted. "Right now, focus on your counting skills."

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" I yelled in excitement. Math was totally my thing.

"Good job. Why don't you three go upstairs and get ready for dance?" Mommy suggested, and we all ran upstairs. I successfully put on my dance clothes all by myself.

"Mommy, come do my hair!" I shouted, and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She ran a brush through it, and styled it into a tight pony tail with a purple flower tie.

"You ready to go?" she asked, and I nodded. She was just about to leave before stopping herself. "Oh, I forgot to say that you have your first interview by yourself today. And another one with your sisters."

"Yay!" I exclaimed, and she left.

-

We arrived at the studio, and I thought I was gonna pee my pants. I walked into set, and they told me to sit down in front of a backdrop. My mouth started moving before I could use my brain.

"I don't think I want to dance today. Can I take a bath?" I asked, and they laughed. "Or have orange juice?"

"Good job, funny stuff. Your sisters should be here soon," one of the cameraman said, so I patiently waited. They came in a few minutes later, and we sat down. "We're gonna film a bunch of different shots for the episode, okay?" We nodded in understanding. "I'm gonna ask you some prompt questions, but those won't be aired."

"Does Abby yell a lot?"

"Abby yells at people a little bit too much. But I think that's just because she wants them to be a better dancer and she really cares about us," Maddie explained.

"Do you think you're the best dancer on the team?"

"I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm probably one of the best dancers in my group," Maddie continued.

"How often do you dance?"

"I dance seven days a week, from 4:00 to 10:00, and we don't get home until, like, 11:45," Maddie continued.

"Who's your biggest competitor?"

"Chloe is my biggest competitor. I think I'm a little bit better than her, because I've, I've won many awards than her." Maddie talks a lot.

"How is Abby on the bus?"

"Abby's always yelling at the bus driver, because she thinks that he doesn't know where he's going. But I know he is, cause we always get there," Maddie replied.

"Do you get nervous right before competing?"

"I sometimes get scared of the person before me when I'm dancing at a competition, because I'm not sure if they're good or not. And I kind of, I don't know, I just kind of get really nervous," Maddie explained.