No One Likes a Bully

Kindergarten actually wasn't bad today. Sadie let me draw on her paper.

We arrived at the studio right on time, ready for another day of dance. What's new?

"Girls, let's go! Come on! Come on, we have lots of work to do today," Miss Abby said as we entered the studio. "Congratulations on another victorious weekend."

We all clapped in response, happy about our win.

"You won, however, I see things that I need to fix. Paige, you were okay in the group, but you know that you messed up that whole leap downstage. Kendall, on the grand-jeté, you did it crossing to the right, so we couldn't see if the hips were in line or not. Nia, you did a great job in the group dance. You did not pull my eyes negatively. But I want you to start pulling my eyes positively. This week, we are attending Hollywood Vibe. Those judges and the directors and everybody that runs Hollywood Vibe, they are from LA, or they are from New York City. They are looking for the next big thing. The next star, the next little kid to be in their video or their commercial. So you need to bring the A game. Moms..." she trailed off, looking in their direction. "On to the pyramid. I'm not even donna discuss this."

She completely went past the first picture and skipped to the second one.

I'm assuming it's Brooke, since she wasn't in the group dance. And she's not here today.

"I'm moving on to Max. You were fine in the group dance, but I'm not looking for fine. I'm looking for spectacular. Perfection. Next, I have Paige. You're gonna have to work back up that ladder. Nia. You've been working very hard, but you still have to fix those technical issues. Kendall. Kendall, you are still on probation. Mom, it's a long process," Miss Abby stated.

"Oh, my God," Jill groaned. She seemed very annoyed.

"Mackenzie. You were the overall high score winner of the primary age division. You proved yourself in the group with Apples, and you proved your solo. Maddie. Maddie, I thought you did a great job in the group and your solo. Oh, well. Keep working. You need something to work for. And on top of the pyramid this week: Chloe. You did something out there, you made your mother cry; she was bawling. Don't make me cry, make me smile," Miss Abby said.

𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚

𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙡  𝙉𝙞𝙖  𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙚  𝙈𝙖𝙭  𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚?

"This week at Hollywood Vibe, Chloe, you will be doing a solo again. Maddie, you will also be doing a solo. And we're gonna do a trio. And the trio is going to be Chloe, Maddie and...Kendall. Kendall,  you stepped it up from Apples last week, but now I need to see if you can hang with Chloe and Maddie. Let me talk about the group dance. It's a contemporary lyrical routine. I am putting art on the stage. It's going to be about a bully. There needs to be somebody that's the bully. Nia, you are going to be the bully. Somebody has to be the bad guy," Miss Abby insisted.

"I can't imagine that," Maddie stated.

"But she's an actress; she has to act. So you're gonna be my bully. Yes?" Miss Abby asked.

"Okay," she smiled.

"You have to be big and strong and tough and nasty. That leaves me with one more bit of news. I'm bringing in another member, a strong dancer, that can go up against our bully. Please welcome Payton," Miss Abby said, revealing her headshot.