𝟏𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟏

NADIA SMILED as music blasted through the loudspeakers of the party. She, along with a large group of other people, smiled as they hyped up DD who was getting sturdy in the middle of the group. This was the most fun she had in a while since she was always busy.

She was hesitant on coming to the party since she got a direct invite from DD, and she never gets those. Now she was here, she was actually enjoying herself and was glad she came. It was extremely deep in the party. Like people, she hasn't seen in 3 years were there drinking and partying as if they never left. She wondered what was the occasion.

Feeling a tug on her arm, she laughed allowing DD to pull her into the circle. She immediately dropped, getting sturdy like the other guys were, hearing screams and hollers as everyone hyped her up. She laughed feeling her jacket and shirt get pulled as she danced.

It was simple moments like this that her miss the old days. The times when they would party all night like they didn't have school in the morning. Always somewhere doing something they didn't have any business doing, but it was fun. There was love.

Now in her busy life, she didn't time to have fun or find love. She preferred it that way since it kept her out of her head, but she knew her soul craved some sort of intimacy. More so the love and intimacy she once had, but she couldn't double back.

"MY SON NADDI OSAMA BACK IN BUSINESS WORDD" She heard DDot yell as she stood up, spinning around with the two boys before pushing DDot into the middle. She was really on a happy high as she pushed through the thick crowd, the smile never leaving her face as she maneuvered through the people and made her way into the house where the house was originally held. Like always, everyone made their way outside and it quickly became a block party.

The further away from people she got, the more she felt the cold breeze that made her shiver, sticking her hands into her puffer coat. Stepping into the house, she was hit with the smell of weed and alcohol and comforting warmth. She made sure to quickly shut the door behind her analyzing the room. Purple led lights were throughout the house which was quite spacious and pretty empty except for the living room and kitchen area.

Trust by Brent Faiyaz blasted loudly and Nadia sighed as a painful nostalgic memory filled her mind. "This must be where the real stoners chill" she spoke to herself as she made her way to the kitchen. The closer she got, the more she peeped a dark figure that stood off in the corner, rolling a blunt.

Nadia grabbed a red solo cup out of the stack and sat it down on the counter.

"I'm always tryna work it out, but somehow it always falls through. And I know that I get rough but I just wanna feel love"

As she lowly sang along with the song, she poor some pink Whitney in her cup, filling it up halfway. She stayed in the kitchen, leaning over the counter as she got lost in her mind. Her stomach churned as the song that played gave her flashbacks. Each one feeling more real, making old feelings resurface.

"You told me I could trust you, don't lie, I could really use it"

A voice from behind her sang and Nadia whipped her head around quickly. Her jaw dropped slightly as she stared at a loss for words. His perfect smile beamed as he snaked his arms around her waist, forcing her to hug him, knowing she wouldn't have done it otherwise. His smile softened feeling her heartbeat against his chest as she let out a shaky breath.