𝟒𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇  𝟐𝟕

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐀

Liked by nunidior, kyrasugarhill, nottiosama and 8,688 othersNADIAA  So pretty

NADIAA  So pretty

kyrasugarhill  girl you belong in a gallery🫶🏾
1𝐡   28𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

ddosama mudddyyyy🙀 @/nottiosama
20𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐬   12𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

Bopsofsugarhill   Bitch mid da pussy gotta be good 🥱😭
5𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐬   6𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬    𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

Nadia sat laughing and talking with Kyra as the guys took turns in the booth. The studio was packed like a mini party as smoke clouds filled the room, blurring everyone's vision. "Nah, Sugarhill bops is crazy. People just say anything these days" Kyra said with a disgusted look as they read the comments under the page's newest post.

The post was a screenshot of Notti in her likes, but cblu in her comments, accusing her of talking to him while with Notti. She knew Notti knew nothing about the post and kept reporting it in hopes that it'll be down before he checked his phones. He was busy making music.

She didn't care about the hate or the harassment she just didn't want Notti to see it knowing his reaction wasn't going to be pretty. Last night, he expressed how he was working on himself and she didn't want to be the reason he relapsed.

"Y'all calling me sassy like DDot don't keep him a buss down middle part" dd argued with Edot and ddot jerked his head back offendedly. "Nah foreal tho. Silk press stay on Kamala heavy on the Harris" Justin laughed, his eyes extremely low and heavy to the point he could barely see.