𝟏𝟒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NADIA ALLEYNE JAMESSUGARHILL, NY

NADIA ALLEYNE JAMES
SUGARHILL, NY

"My life has been going in circles. On some Groundhog's Day shit," Nadia complained to Kyra as they sat in their chemistry class. "Cause you always fall for the same shit. If you stood yo ground and really told that nigga like yo I'm not fucking wit you until I really see you changing like deadass you wouldn't be here right now. Yo ass folded too early" Kyra told her making Nadia dramatically drop her head on the table, making people look back from the loud banging sound.

"I fought for as long as I could" Nadia whined making Kyra suck her teeth. "No, you didn't bitch. You forget everything for a piece of dick" Kyra playfully mugged and Nadia gasped. "Piece of dick? Bitch I had the whole thing the fuck?" Kyra spat back wit a fake attitude.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Nadia turned around seeing Jabril had finally woke up. "What I miss?" He asked stretching. Nadia's eyes trailed from his face, down to his feet and back up. Catching herself, she quickly pushed out a reply. "Nothing. Come sit right here Bri" She pointed to the empty desk next to hers.

Jabril mugged her because of the nickname as he sat down. "Stop wit dat whack ass Bri shit. I will really drop you and Kyra's lil head ass" he bucked.

Nadia laughed and Kyra gasped placing her hand over her chest. "You buggin'," Nadia said as she shook her head. "Who is? I bet you 20 bucks I'll body slam yo ass on ya neck" Jabril laughed.

"We can go run 30 right now. Ian neva scared" Nadia stood up, pulling down her shorts in the process. Jabril licked his lips as his eyes went to her thick thighs. "Neva, neva" Kyra instigated as she pulled out her phone getting ready to go live.

"Shit let's go" Jabril replied with a shrug, staring into her face feeling mesmerized by her beauty. "Wait, it's gone take a lil minute cause if the teacher sees all of us go out, she gone start shit," Kyra spoke as Jabril was about to stand up.

"Lemme go first then after a few minutes Kyra come, den you" Nadia suggested, grabbing her backpack. Jabril and Kyra nodded and Nadia made her way towards the front of the classroom.

She signed out, putting in the time she left, and made it back making sure it was exactly 5 minutes apart. She exited the classroom and started making her way down the hall, knowing it was going to take Kyra forever to come out.

She pulled out her phone to occupy herself as she walked down the quiet hall. "Yo Nadi" A voice that belonged to none other than dd called out making her look up. "Yo dd, wassup" she chuckled as he came up to her with his hand out, dapping her up and pulling her into a hug as if she was a boy. "Chilling man. We ain really speak in mad long, how you been?"