𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Italics = Kyra
Normal = Nadia
Pay attention!!

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐘𝐀 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐘𝐀 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘

Kyra smiled as Nadia came and sat down on the couch, across from her. The cameras were rolling and the mics were ready to pick up any sound. Honestly, Nadia was nervous. She kept wiping her sweaty hands on her jeans and kept a nervous smile on her face. "Come on and get comfortable Chile, this finna be an emotional roller coaster" Kyra spoke honestly, and Nadia didn't hesitate to follow her advice.

She sat up and tucked on leg under her and took a deep breath to relax. "I'm not ready for this, not even gone lie" she chuckled looking into the camera. "Chill, it's just me and you right now Nadi. You got this."

Kyra's pep talk made Nadia more comfortable. "Alright introduce ya self shorty," Kyra said with a smile as Nadia laughed at her and pulled out her phone to do what they went over before the cameras started rolling. "Well, my name is Nadia and it's currently June 1st. I have 107k followers on Instagram and 185.8k followers on TikTok. I'm going into my senior year in the fall and my favorite color is brown." She said, receiving a proud smile from Kyra.

"Perfect. Now let's jump right to it" Kyra clapped excitedly.

" let's goo"

[THE PODCAST]

"Nadia. My bestie since like 5th gradeee. I'm so happy to have you here" Kyra cheered. "I'm not even gone lie and say I'm happy to be here 'cause..." Nadia trailed off, side-eyeing the camera.

"I get it. Niggas been whilin' lately" Kyra co-signed getting a dramatic sigh from Nadia. "Who you tellin' girl? Shits been wild lately."

"As much as I know you hate it, a lot of the questions are asking about your relationship with Notti. You willing to speak on dat or nah?" Kyra asked making sure Nadia was 100% ready and comfortable.

Nadia took a minute to think about it. Was she ready? Honestly, she think she was. She was tired of allowing people to paint their own weird narrative on a relationship only she and Notti really knew about. Not even Kyra knew what went down behind closed doors.

"I'm an open book" was her final answer.

Kyra nodded and pulled out her phone to read some questions. "You know, every couple in New York wanted to be y'all for a hot minute. Y'all had niggas making the lil dancing videos and all. How do you feel about your relationship's influence on social media"

"I knowww. Man, that wasn't even intentional. People simply liked the vibe we gave off and hopped on it. Honestly, everything we put out on the internet when we were together was just us being us, yknow? Kids in love" Nadia responded.