𝟏𝟏𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
**NOT EDITED**
Rushed chapter. Sorry in advance

"Yurrr" a male voice called out from behind the guys. Nadia's eyes snapped to whoever it was, prepared to mug and cuss someone out, but her face softened seeing Keem and Quan.

"Wassup ya" she smiled as they walked up and gave her a side hug while saying wassup to Kyra. "Yo, what you be on these days? You'n be out and shit leaving niggas fa dead. You mad dayroom." Keem spoke aggressively, playfully mugging Nadia who chuckled softly.

"Nah word. You used to be my turn up dawg. What happened to you" Quan co-signed. Nadia shrugged her shoulders, still smiling small as she thought about it.

"Ion know— shit I just— I just be working" she responded simply. The two boys nodded totally understanding. Shit was hard out here in Harlem, and was getting worse by the day. But that's a struggle for another time.

"Who y'all came here wit?" Quan asked, realizing the girls weren't surrounded by any of the rowdy boys. "Ourselves. We decided to come last minute and we ain even know they were going to be here" Kyra answered for the two.

"Yo Nadi, you fucked up right now?" Keem asked noticing how dazed the girl looked as she stood smiling at nothing. "As fuck. Yo, I can't feel my toes" she replied, though she was over-exaggerating. "Damn man. I really came over here to let you know to stay clear of angry bird over there. Shorty ain too happy after seeing you wit Bril. And dd and ddot ain happy y'all came out here by y'all selves" Keem warned.

Nadia stood confused for a moment, before bursting out laughing. "Nigga what? I'm supposed to be scared or some shit?"

Keem and Quan shared a look before looking between the smacked girls in front of them. They didn't realize they were in deep shit, for multiple reasons. "Nah. You better keep yo eyes on dude though. Notti on hots for real" Quan told her.

"How ironic" she snickered.

They talked to the boys for a little, before they left to do whatever. "You still feel high?" Nadia asked with a frown, feeling the effects of the weed and alcohol wearing off. "Mmcht, barely. I'm lowkey ready to go" Kyra responded feeling her mood being killed.

Nadia agreed, nodding her head as she pulled her phone out of her purse. She went on Instagram, posting a picture from earlier as she drowned out the sounds of the party.

NADIAA 10 seconds ago...

(Send a message)

KYRAFRMDAHILL 2 hours ago...