𝟖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂APRIL

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
APRIL

NADIA HUFFED, covering the sun from her face with her hand as the group stood on the courts chilling, playing, and smoking. A mug was plastered on her face from the heat as she sat on a bench eating candy.

"Where Nadi? She sitting right here. Say wassup my hearty" Kyra spoke, shoving the camera in Nadia's face. Nadia glanced down at the phone with a stank face before shoving it away. "It's too hot for your bullshit Kyra, I'm deadass not playing wit you" she spat aggressively.

Kyra nodded while Nadia was watching, but mugged her while sticking her middle finger out the moment Nadia looked away. "Ya see how she do me? Bitches is mad rude for no reason like—."

Nadia slowly turned her head to show the girl her blank face before smacking Kyra's phone once again. "Word to Kyra, stop fucking playing wit' me bro" she sucked her teeth, gripping Kyra's wrist as she tried to pull away.

Kyra looked at the camera then back at Nadia with a smirk. Nadia let her hand go and Kyra brought her finger to her teeth, biting it as she stared into the camera.

RACKZONJACK Nadia sound like a stud😭😭😭

YAHLUVVITAMIND nadi x kyra tape??? OF link???

MARLEYWITABOB nahhh why Kyra looking like DATT😭😭😭😭 felt dat shit in yo pu$$y huhh

0YSUGADEE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DDOSAMA bro ew.. why you harassing my sis

"Not gone lie Marley, I feel a lil... a lil heartbeat. I hear sum purrinnnnn."

"And dd ain nobody harrassing angry bird. Even though it's kinda sexy."

Nadia looked at Kyra with a disgusted look before settling her eyes on Ethan as he played basketball wit his friends Edot and jj. Her heart fluttered at the sight of him as she mentally, gushed over his looks.

He bit his lip as he focused on crossing up Edot. "WHEA' YA SHIRT GANGSTA" she shouted at him, watching as his hard face immediately softened as he looked in the direction of her voice. She chuckled as he shyly looked away, stealing the ball from Edot.

"Bird chest bitch" Edot cursed as Notti shot the ball into the hoop. Edot pulled his shirt up using it to wipe the sweat off his forehead as he walked towards his bag. "Ian playing wit ya bitch ass, cheating ass no more."