𝟑𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟔

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟔

ETHAN MUGGED EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, listening to his brother talk about a whole bunch of nothing on Instagram Live. He didn't know why he was so aggravated, so he tried not to show it. His brother's unnecessary yelling was slowly sending him over the edge, but he didn't want to say anything to avoid any problems.

DD was sensitive. Not in a crybaby way, but he got defensive quickly. This always caused the brothers to fight because Notti said whatever he felt.

"Nah I dead don't fuck wit' ha. Shorty was like— just— ew" he said making a disgusted face in the camera.  "What you even talking bout?" Notti questioned with a laugh. "These niggas in my comments asking some damn do you and Ella go together hell nah. Shorty rude as fuck I lowkey hate dat shit" dd ranted.

Notti laughed at his brother, "I thought you liked rude girls." Dd jerked his head back, looking at Notti like he was stupid. "Nah, you like rude girls. Nadia bout mean as fuck. Shorty barely like yo ass."

The comments flooded with laughing emojis and people tagging Nadia as dd doubled over in laughter. Notti's nose flared and he took deep breaths and forced himself to laugh also to avoid getting mad. He couldn't lie, his relationship with Nadia was a soft spot for him because she really wasn't going for none of his shit. He felt like he was being friend-zoned and it hurt knowing how hard he worked to get her.

Don't get me wrong, it was an equal chase between the two, but it took Nadia longer to get into a relationship with Notti because she wasn't sure if she could really trust him. Just like always, her intuition was right and she was having a hard time letting him back in. Not even knowing if being around him again was something she truly wanted. Or was she chasing a feeling? A spark that seemed to have died.

OSAMANOTTI  look at my man back there😩😩😩

NADIAA   wyo dd? why ya peoples taggin me

SUGARHILLSLUT  dd messy asfkkk🫣🫣🫣

MOTIONSTAKKSRAY   Nadia so fine wit dem fat ass lips bro notti ass fumbled @/nadiaa hmu kuhh

Dd called Notti over to read the comments, but all he could pay attention to were the comments swooning over Nadia. As soon as she joined the live, the conversation switched to her appearance. Everyone saying how they loved her almond eyes and full lips.

Nadia smiled reading the comments, seeing Notti's concentrated-looking face and DD's red one. Her cheeks ran hot as she stared at Notti on her screen. He was so fine to her, especially with his hair grown out. He had his silk press pulled into a low ponytail, a few flyaways hanging down in the front.