6IX

ETHAN REYES
SUGARHILL, NY|REYES RESIDENCE
APRIL 5th|FRIDAY

"HE DON'T LISTEN TO ME" Ethan exclaimed with saddened eyes as he watched Amiri run around the house. "He gotta get used to you Eth and he will. He just hyper cause dd gave him hella candy" Melz spoke from inside the kitchen with their mother. Ethan just huffed, deciding to give up.

All morning he had been trying to chill with the 3-year-old, but he didn't want to be around Ethan. He would cry every time he picked him up and just blatantly ignore Ethan every time he told him to do something. "AMIRI SIT DOWN" their mother yelled, making the little boy jump, looking around to see where her voice came from. Seeing her walk out of the kitchen he ran to Ethan jumping on his lap. "Nah don't come to me to save you. I been nice to yo ass all day" Ethan frowned pushing the boy off his lap.

Amiri began whining, and Ethan ignored him, getting on his phone. "Sit down and watch the tv Miri. I'm not playing with you" their mother scolded, picking Amiri up and sitting him on the couch right next to Ethan.

Melz came out of the kitchen, seeing Notti smiling hard as his fingers moved fast across his phone screen. "Ethan, how's you and Nadia?" She asked smiling. Notti playfully rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He quickly hid it with his hands but Melz already knew her brother was blushing.

"We straight" he answered plainly as he texted her. "Straight? As in y'all talking straight or y'all cool but not talking?"

Notti just smiled in response and Melz laughed getting her answer. "Awe I love y'all" She gushed.

mylove

NADIA WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT
ARE YOU OK?
LEAVE DAT DOPE ALONE?

I'm high asl like whaaa
YOUUUUU
YOOOUUU AREE MY HIGGHHH

doesn't excuse why you said you
wish I was a jawbreaker so you
can lick me all day😳

*suck
And yes it does
Come over 🫣🫣🫣

Sneaky link DOOP
I'm On my way!

Thought so..😁

Ethan quickly stood up from his seat pulling up his pants. Melz eyed him as he hurriedly slipped on his Nike slides, fixing the rolled-up sheisty on his head. "Where you going," she asked smirking. "dd—."

"Ay, Melody let him go to su novia. Deja de ser entrometida" their mother yelled from the kitchen making Melz's jaw drop while Notti smiled wide.

(his girlfriend. Stop being nosy)

"No mi novia" he replied rolling his eyes as he made his way towards the door.

(Not my girlfriend)

"YET!" She yelled excitedly making him laugh.

"Yet, mami. Nos vemos luego" he said before walking out the house.  He was all smiles as the warm sun hit his light skin. "Yo Notti where you going, twin?" Ddot was the first to notice him. He sent the younger boy a short glare before replying, "Out" he simply said. Dd smirked watching his brother head down the street in a familiar direction.

(See y'all later)

"Nadia house," he and Ddot said in unison while smirking. "Nah I dead need a niece tho I'm happy," dd said making Kyra smack his chest. "You trifling like what? Don't wish dat on my girl" Kyra gasped.