𝟐𝟎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝟐

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!!! 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

*NOT EDITED*

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍+𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀

Nadia couldn't tell if she had too much to drink or if the atmosphere was getting thicker

Nadia couldn't tell if she had too much to drink or if the atmosphere was getting thicker. As the kiss got deeper, her brain pulsated as if it was trying to warn her. Was she willing to risk all the progress she made just for a feeling of uncertainty? Just for a temporary fix for her problems?

Something deep down was telling her to stop, but once Ethan lifted her by her thighs, her decision was made. She pulled away from the kiss and stuffed her face in his neck to whisper, "Put me down" to which he obliged.

She motioned for him to walk away so she could go to her friends for a second. He smirked, leaving her standing alone. She discreetly looked around to make sure nobody was looking too hard and thankfully for her, everybody was either too drunk, high or all of the above.

Nadia hurried over to Kyra and Kayla and tugged their shoulders. "Y'all good? I was just about to leave but y'all too fucked up to drive" she spoke.

Even in her unsober state, she was aware enough to make sure the people she cared about were safe. "Yeah girl Raud and Bril gone take us home" Kyra spoke, eye fucking Raud from afar. Nadia laughed with squinted eyes. "They not drinking or anything Nadia. We promise we good" Kayla reassured.

Nadia smiled softly, looking behind her to make sure Ethan wasn't standing there watching. "Go to yo li' not so sneaky link girl. We straight" Kyra smirked as she pushed Nadia's chest back. "No glove no love. I'm too young to be a godmother"Kayla added on.

Nadia rolled her eyes so hard before shooting the girls a bird and walking away. She could hear their cackles once her back turned and laughed a bit herself. She rushed outside the party, to where all the cars were parked along the block.