5IVE

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
APRIL 1

NADIA SIGHED checking her calendar. Spring break ended and here she was getting ready for school at 5 am. It was 5:30 and so far all she did was brush her teeth, shower, and wash her face. She was so exhausted, literally dragging her feet as she walked back and forth from her room to her closet to the bathroom, feeling like everything was everywhere, or maybe she was just making unnecessary trips.

Since it was the first day back, part of her wanted to actually dress up, but she was also too tired and totally forgot to pick out an outfit the night before. She settled on a gray sweater with green writing and plain blue jeans. She slipped on her Air forces and made sure everything she needed was in her backpack. Once she was done, she applied lipgloss on her lips and took mirror pictures in the bathroom.

NADIAA

Liked by cbluu_, errbodyluvd, kyrasugarhill, nottiosama, and 350 othersNADIAA   yall gossiping, but who da news feed?

NADIAA   yall gossiping, but who da news feed?

kyrasugarhill DONT LET THAT GO OVER YA BALD HEADS💯💯💯
likes 1      reply

nunidior  😍😍😍
likes 0     reply

randomfrmdasev our fav oppthot😍😍🤤🤤

"NADIA YOU BETTER BE UP" Nadia's mom yelled and she rolled her eyes walking out of her restroom. It was now only 6:02, but she grabbed her backpack and purse and made her way out of the room. "NADI—."

"I'm right here, and I'm leaving" she announced walking right past her mom and out the door. She unlocked her car and got in, throwing her backpack on the passenger seat. Now she was upset just that quickly. She hated when her mother would randomly pop up and try to act like she never left, immediately jumping into bossing Nadia around. No good morning, how are you, I missed you nothing. As soon as Nadia started the car 'On Hots' by dd started blasting, and she didn't bother changing the song.