𝟏𝟔𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝟑𝐚𝐦|𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟐

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝐚𝐦|𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟐

"Bro... I'm dead not finna argue witchu ma" Nadia sighed, standing up from her spot on the couch. Her mother had gotten home about an around ago and saw Nadia asleep on the couch and went off for no reason. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU IS OR AINT GONE DO" Natasha yelled, getting in Nadia's face.

Nadia did what she was best at, and mentally blocked out the noise. She zoned out, walking around the older woman, who followed her. Nadia ignored the insults and unnecessary yelling and grabbed her phone, charger, and hoodie. She made sure to grab her backpack that she took everywhere then walked out of her room with her mother hot on her tail.

She hurriedly made her way to the door, hearing her mom calling after her. "Yeah, just walk out while I'm talking to you like ya damn daddy did!" Natasha yelled making Nadia suck her teeth as she slammed the door closed. She tucked her bottom lip between her teeth, biting down hard to keep from crying. Anytime her mom was upset, she would point out how Nadia was just like her father, in every bad way possible. Nadia doesn't remember a time when her dad was talked about in a good way. Natasha would slickly mention how he was the love of her life, but it would always be followed by the toxic traits he had. Apparently, traits that he and Nadia shared.

Nadia quickly exited the apartment complex and sat down on the stoop. She took off her backpack and sat it in front of her, digging in it to find her favorite remedy. Feeling the small baggie on her fingertips, she excitedly pulled it out, followed by everything else she needed.

Before she started her craft, she grabbed her phone going to Apple Music. To quickly put on I Know You by Faye Webster. She allowed it to play out loud knowing nobody would pay her any mind or bother her about it. This is New York for Christ's sake.

Nadia hasn't been in good spirits lately and could feel her mental health going in a downward spiral. Nothing could make her truly happy. All sorts of joyfulness has been painfully temporary leaving her to resort to her only fix, weed.

She finished up her perfectly rolled blunt and brought it to her mouth. She allowed the blunt to rest between her lips as she dug in her backpack for her lighter. Finally finding it, she quickly pulled it out of her bag, eager to light the joint and feel high. She needed it.

Finally sparking it, she took 2 deep inhales, completely taking the smoke into her lungs and exhaling the rest. She repeated the notion feeling herself physically relax, almost forgetting why she wanted to get high in the first place. She smoked until the blunt was nearly gone, checking the time seeing she'd been out there for a good hour and a half.

The intro to Headlines by Drake began playing and Nadia smiled at the nostalgic song. She stood up, dusting the dirt off her butt. "I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearing the consequence"