20𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘8

OMNISCIENT HARLEM, NY

OMNISCIENT
HARLEM, NY

Nadia, Kyra, Kayla, Ddot, dd, Notti, and Edot sat in Jay's Rolls-Royce truck, talking and joking as they rode to the mall. Nadia sat in the driver's seat, Notti was in the passenger seat, and everyone else was in the back.

Some a boogie played lowly throughout the car, but was buried under the sound of their chatter.

"Is it working?" Nadia asked, glancing between Ethan and the road. He nodded his head, facing the camera towards her. "I asked if it was working. Not can you record me" She smacked her teeth, pointing her eyes at the camera with a blank face.

"Just wave or something. Stop being so damn mean all the time" he told her, staring at her through the camera's small monitor. Nadia huffed and did a quick wave. Ethan smiled and turned to the backseat.

"Yall say wassup" he spoke and everyone began speaking at once, plugging themselves.

It was a chill day and the group just wanted to get out of the house. Everyone had been focusing on their own things, but now they wanted to really take a break and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Money definitely was no longer a problem. With the guy's rap career blowing up, they had money flowing in from almost every streaming platform, and they could be making more if they took up on performance opportunities. The only reason they haven't was because they were all painfully lazy.

The girls had their own hustles too. Kayla worked at a Daycare Monday through Friday and Kyra worked at the movies.

Nadia pulled up to the mall and found a good parking spot. "Try not to draw attention to yourselves please" she spoke unbuckling her seatbelt. The guys scoffed, waving her off as they got out of the car making Kyra and Kayla suck their teeth.

"Nah for real. Don't do too much yall" Kyra said with a pinch of irritation in her voice. "Shut yo albino gator-looking ass up. We know what we doing" dd spat mushing her head.

"Bro David I will-"

"dd stop being aggravating and go. You're never one to talk about looks baby so let's leave it at that" Nadia warned, looking him up and down.

"Nah for real. Yo big stiff neck ass." Kayla spoke as the 3 girls bumped past him.

He was definitely the annoying younger brother of the group and he wasn't even the youngest.

They all caught up to Notti, Edot, and Ddot who were already entering the mall. "Alright yall. I think we finna go to Pandora first cause Nadia wouldn't shut up about a ugly li charm bracelet" Notti spoke to the camera, holding it up to look at his hairline in the monitor.

"I look chopped ian even gone lie. I gotta get my hair done" he said trying to smooth down the frizzy hair that stuck out his braids.

"I can't relate. I look sexy all the time" Ddot said coming closer to Ethan to show himself in the camera. "I beg to differ"Edot spoke making a yikes face.