First kiss, First Boy - Y/N POV

Warnings: None, just fluff

Word Count: 639

"Where are we going?" Johnny asked, as as I pulled him out of the house by his hand. He had nice hands. Eventually, we pulled into the lot, out of breath, and collapsed underneath the tree. 

"This brings back memories," I huffed, falling over. The sun was setting, and we watched in silence as it slowly escaped into the horizon, bringing the night. I laid down on my back, stargazing as Johnny laid next to me. 

"Yeah, that was pretty," Johnny breathed, relaxing. "I'm real glad you're back, Y/N." 

I sat up and smiled. It was getting a little cold, and Johnny threw his jacket over me. What a walk down memory lane. I grinned at him, and threw it over the both of us as we huddled together for body warmth and the warmth of the jacket. 

"You know, I heard some stuff while I was in the coma," I said, slowly, leaning against his shoulder. He tensed up a little.

"Heard what?" he asked, stiffening.

"You know, just some stuff," I said, hoping that he would know what I meant. He got a little pale. 

"Stuff like?" he sounded a little nervous.

"Like, you love me?" I asked, sitting up straight and looking him directly in his dark puppy eyes. They flashed nervously.

"I, uh-" Johnny said, turning red. "Gee, Y/N, this is awful embarrassing..." Johnny stood up from the tree and started pacing back and forth mumbling unintelligibly while chewing his fingernails. I stood up and grabbed him by the shoulders, hoping to calm him down.

"Johnny," I said, slowly. He kept freaking out. He was freaking out. "Johnny!" 

Without thinking, I grabbed his collar, and I kissed him. He jumped backwards a little bit, surprised. He touched his lips gently, and met my eyes.

"Johnny, was the notebook not obvious enough?" I laughed, putting my hands on my hips. Johnny slowly came closer to me, and I noticed how much taller he was.

"I think that you're going to need to be a little more obvious," he said, smirking. He cupped my face, and leaned down for the kiss. It was slow, passionate, and sensual. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gently set his hand on my hip. It was long, and sweet, and he never let go. Finally, we pulled away from each other, staring. 

"You're a good kisser," I said, smiling. 

"That was my first," Johnny whispered as we settled down by the tree again. 

"Mine too," I said, leaning against his shoulder. "I'm glad it was with you." 

Johnny chewed on his fingernail a bit more, obviously nervous about something. Nervous about... asking me to be his girl? I thought about it for a while, leaning against his shoulder and just enjoying his company. What if he said no? What if it goes wrong? What if- Oh shut up already. 

"Y/N," Johnny said, stuttering a little. "I was wondering..." Johnny chewed on his fingernail so hard he drew blood. I snatched his hand away from his mouth and wiped it with my shirt. "I was, uh- will-" I looked at him. Was he going to ask? Or? "Will, you- uh? Oh my God, uh," 

"Johnny," I said, shushing him. "Johnny Cade, will you be my boyfriend?" I blurted it out really loudly, but I didn't mind. Johnny flushed red grinned. 

"Yeah," he said. Suddenly, we heard the crack of thunder, and it started raining. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Come on, let's head to the Curtis house. We got lots of room," I said, lacing my fingers in his. 

"You sure?" he asked, smiling. His bangs clung to his forehead, and he brushed them away.

"Of course," I said, leading him back. 

The entire time back, I was smiling. Boy, was I lucky. Having a guy like Johnny Cade? This was going to be an interesting go.