Walked in On - Johnny POV

Warnings: Mentions of Sex, Swearing

Word Count: 653

I shifted as I felt someone gently stroking my head. I slowly picked my head up and looked up at Y/N.

"Y/N!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around her. "Oh my God, I'm so glad you're alright!" 

"Me too, Johnny," she said, hugging me tight. "Oh no, Johnny, you're hurt" she gently ran her finger over my black eye and then the side of my head, which was bleeding. "Let me clean you up."

"I'm fine. Let me clean you up." I dipped a dishrag in some water and ran it over her forehead, wiping off some blood. 

"Thank you," she said, quietly. 

"Yeah, no problem," I replied. I let her take the dishrag and wipe the blood off the side of my head. I slowly pulled the rag from her hands. She sat up, and grunted softly, reaching for her back.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. 

"I think I got something on my back," she said. 

Suddenly, she took off her shirt and I immediately turned away and shut my eyes. I felt her hand cup my cheek. "It's alright, Johnny." I slowly opened my eyes. She was wearing a black bra. I instinctively shut them again, but I gathered the strength to look her in the eye. 

"You're beautiful," I breathed, avoiding at her chest. I swear I felt my face get bright red. 

"Thanks," she said, turning around to show her back. She had a shard of glass lodged in it. 

"You've got a piece of glass stuck in your back. Should I take you to the hospital?" I asked, worried.

"No, Johnny, just pull it out," she said, laughing.

"No, I couldn't!" I said. She handed me a pair of tweezers.

"I trust you," she smiled. I nervously took the tweezers and took a deep breath.

"Okay, on the count of three-" I began, pinching the piece of glass with the tweezers. 

"Johnny, just pull it out!" she said. I pulled. She grunted and winced, but it was out. I set it aside.

"What now?" I asked, frantically looking for a bandage or something. She handed me the isopropyl alcohol that was still by the couch when she was treating Dally. 

"Okay," I said. "One-"

"Pour it," she demanded. I did, and I could hear her grunting and gritting her teeth. She handed me a cloth and I wiped it off. Then, she handed me a cotton pad and some medical tape, and I taped it onto her back. 

"Thanks," she said, turning back around. I could tell she was still in a little pain. "You know, I thought you were really gallant back there."

I blushed furiously. "Yeah, I just didn't want him hurting you." 

"I don't want you getting hurt either," she said. Without thinking, I grabbed her and kissed her. Not as slowly as before, a little rougher. She fell onto her back with me on top of her as I cupped her cheek and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her harder, until the door swung open.

"Holy hell, didn't Darry tell you no baby makin'?" I recognized the voice as Dally's, and I basically fell off of the couch. Y/N put her shirt on at lightning speed. 

"That's not what happened-" I stuttered, turning red. 

"I'll bet," Dally said, tossing me something. Y/N and I looked down at it. A small silver package reading 'One Latex Condom'. We both turned red. "If you're gonna be banging, do it safer." I opened my mouth to say something, but Y/N did it for me.

"Oh my God, Get out!" she exclaimed, shoving him out the door. She followed him outside and yelled at him as he ran off. "And what the fuck are you doing with condoms on you?" Dally just laughed and ran out real quick. She came back in, slamming the door, still blushing. I immediately threw it away.

"Let's just pretend that never happened," I said, embarrassed.

"Good idea," she replied.