I do - Y/N POV

Warnings: None

Word Count: 466

"Welcome back," I said, kissing Johnny as he walked in with his briefcase. He had a small house, so I was keeping it up as I was on vacation before I started as a lawyer. I had been here for about a month now, and I was heading back in about a week. "You look very handsome in your suit."

"Thanks," he laughed, turning a little red. "You know what day it is?"

"No, what?" 

"It's the day that we first met," he announced, joyfully.

"Really? Oh my God, I haven't been keeping track of that kind of stuff," I laughed. 

"Yeah, and I have something very special." 

Johnny brought me to the lot, and I was hit with a wave of nostalgia as I saw the lights and rose petals on the ground. He sat me down and took out his guitar and played as the sun set. 

"Wise men say
Only fools, only fools rush in
Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you.

Shall I stay?
Would it be, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be..."

"Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can"t help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you." 

I clapped, smiling widely, watching as he brushed his hair out of his face. Then, he handed me a small black box with a golden ribbon. 

"What's this?" I asked, remembering the black box he gave me on that day. 

"Open it and you'll see," he said, smirking.

I slowly pulled the ribbon and opened the box to reveal a beautiful golden ring. I gasped as he took my hand gently. "Y/N L/N. You make me the happiest man in the world. I love you, and I was hoping you would do me the honor of becoming my wife."

"That sounded very well rehearsed," I teased.

"So?" 

"So what?" I joked.

"Awe, stop!" 

"Yes, Johnny. A million times yes." 

Soda helped me pick out my wedding dress, and I eventually settled on a white one with gold leaf. 

Darry walked me down the aisle, and I was happy to see that Johnny had seven groomsmen, including B/N, and his best man was none other than Dally, who looked very sharp in his suit. 

I had Annabelle and Nicole as my bridesmaids, and I nervously approached Johnny, who couldn't have looked happier.

"Do you, Jonathan-"

"I do," Johnny said, eagerly. 

The priest looked confused, but skipped the rest. 

"Do you, Y/N-"

"I do," I said, eager as well.

The priest shook his head and sighed, closing his book. 

"You both can kiss now, I'm skipping the formalities." 

Everyone applauded as we kissed for the first time, as husband and wife.