The Queen of Hearts - Johnny POV

Warnings: Swearing

Word Count: 487

"Y/N?" I choked, watching as she ran away. Suddenly, I caught my reflection in the side mirror of one of the car parts of the lot. My eye was badly bruised and my cheek was still red from where she hit me. I replayed that moment in my head and slowly felt a tear run down my cheek. I leaned against the car, slowly sliding down until I had my knees to my chest and my head buried in my arms. 

Over the past few weeks, I had been a complete jerk. I started fights, I completely ignored her and the gang. And they were the only family I'd got. Now I got nobody. And it's my fault. I angrily wiped the tears off of my face and remembered.

I saw her at the dining table right next to Soda with a big gash on her cheek to match mine. She was beautiful. Even with the cut. I touched the scar on the left on my cheek and quickly filled in at the table next to her. I kept glancing at the scar. It looked an awful lot like mine. Then, she ran out. And I followed.

"What happened?" I whispered, nervously. I had never been good around new people. But, I really wanted to talk to her. I didn't know why, but I just did.

"What?"

"This," I muttered. I slowly pulled her bangs out of her face, revealing the scar. She quickly covered it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." 

"No, it's fine, I just don't want to remember." 

"I understand," I continued, sitting down beside her. "I don't like talking about it either." 

"They got you too? Never mind, sorry." 

"Yeah," I whispered. I remembered that night so vividly. They had pulled up in a blue mustang. I tried to run, but, I couldn't. They were on me. I was so weak after that I couldn't move, I just sat in the corner and cried. She was so much stronger than me. 

She was always so much stronger. Like, my opposing half, but the same as me at the same time. Sweet, funny, beautiful. Now she was just gone. And it was my fault. And that was how I repaid her for saving my life. She might have died, when she pushed me out of that church. And she got stuck in that coma. It should have been me. Not her. 

Gone, gone, gone... 

I gently picked up a sharp piece of glass from the ground and slowly dug it into my wrist to make a shallow cut - not big enough to do much damage, but big enough that it would leave a scar and remind me. A drop trickled down into the dirt and fell onto a dried rose petal. 

She was gone, but somehow, she still had by heart. The Queen of Hearts can add one more to her collection.